Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Light Count: Anyone Else Do This?

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by xmas365, Jan 8, 2010.

1. ponytramp

ponytramp Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member

I passed by a house that still has their lights on!!! Yippee!
    -smile-

Rich likes this.
  2. ponytramp

I saw another house with lights on!
    :snow:

Rich likes this.
  3. ponytramp

Down the street from me a house still has all of their lights on. The blow molds in the yard are still lit up too. It is great!!

Then I passed a house this evening that had a Christmas tree with white lights all lit up in the foyer!

:locotree

Storeytime and Rich like this.
  4. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

No lights around me anymore......

Rich likes this.
  5. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

I counted 4 last night when I was out about. 2 of them are on my road!

6. ponytramp

The house down the street still has their blowmolds and their lights on! :D

7. SnowflakeMom

I counted 3 the other day and a lighted wreath on a front door!

Storeytime, Rich and ponytramp like this.
  8. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

All the lights are down on my street but for this nut known as Reindeer Herder who keeps a year round tree in his study and makes a point of keeping the drapes open in the evening of the 24th of every month.

mike24forever, ponytramp and Rich like this.
  9. mike24forever

mike24forever Christmas Heart MMC Lifer

4 homes near me are still going strong. We have a few Christmas decorations outside. I did my yearly Twitter search of "Christmas Tree Still Up" and I'm always amazed at the amount of people and the trees still up.

Rich and ponytramp like this.
  10. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Came by a house the other night (2/24) and they actually just put up lights and lighted red candy canes! Some one on here maybe?

Rich likes this.
  11. SnowflakeMom

I saw 2 houses...although one seems to be winter in general with blue/white lights.

Also, I saw a lighted wreath on someone's front door.

I do have a person on my road that is all decorated for St. Patrick's Day with green lights and shamrocks on their front porch.

Rich likes this.
  12. ponytramp

I saw a house with green lights up too. I figured it was for St Patricks Day.

13. ponytramp

The house down the street still has their lights on.

I saw another house that still has inflatables on their lawn. They were inflated during the day. They were polar bear type inflatables. Kind of funny considering it's been a relatively warm February.

I noticed another house still had Christmas garland on their front railing.

14. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

I saw in the back yard of one house, a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer lawn ornament with colored lights around it. They've taken down all other decorations but that one.

ponytramp likes this.