Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Podcast

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by duval7, Feb 7, 2020.

1. duval7

duval7 Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Do you guys listen to any Christmas Podcast throughout the year? If so please share the ones you prefer. I have tried a few but have never found any that i really enjoy. It would be nice to have something to listen to during the spring and summer to help with the Christmas blues.

2. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I listen to Can’t Wait For Christmas, The Merry Podcast, and Christmas Past podcasts when they land in my pod catcher. For Rudolph Day, I always listen to an episode of The Christmas Stocking podcast. I also am constantly listening to old episodes of the Merry Podcast.

3. duval7

duval7 Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

What app do you use for podcast?

4. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I use Downcast. I use it on my iPhone. Not sure if it’s available on Android. Like it a lot. I’ve used it for several years.

5. Christmas Tinsel

Christmas Tinsel Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member