Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Cupid Poop for friends

Discussion in 'Valentine's Day' started by AuntieMistletoeDear, Feb 1, 2009.

1. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Two years ago (forgot to do it last year, I'll do it again this year), I did something a little different for co-workers. I snuck into work early, and loaded the mailboxes up with Cupid Poop.

Attached to the baggy of Cupid Poop was a note that read:

"I couldn’t send you flowers
    And candy wouldn't do.
    Valentine cards just didn't say
    The things I wanted to.

I got you something special
    And here's the inside scoop.
    It's very rare and magical:
    A bag of Cupid Poop!
    Happy Valentine’s Day!"

I think Twinkle stumbled across something like the poem above.

My recipe for Cupid Poop
    Two bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
    One bag of butterscotch chips
    Red sprinkle candies
    Cinnamon Heart

Prep:
    Using a double-boiler (I do the small pot inside a large pot method), I melted the chocolate.
    I spooned out heaps (unmeasured, but somewhere between a teaspoon and tablespoon size) onto wax paper atop cookie sheets.
    I sprinkled the red crushed candies over the chocolate mounds and placed a single cinnamon heart in the centre of each one.
    I stuck them in the fridge (you can use the freezer if you lack time) to cool. The next morning I bagged up two for each small sandwich baggy and attached the note with a red ribbon.
    I didn't have to sign my name to it, soon enough everyone figured out it was me. Nobody else would have given Cupid Poop to the CEO, Managers and Board Members.

[​IMG] Make someone's Valentine unique.

Of all the people who received them, only one was offended, but when she realized it was a joke, she was okay with it.:hello: She was new to our team and at first thought it was disgusting, she's a chocolate lover though so when she realized it was safe to eat, she love it!

3 people like this.
  2. HolidayHoney

HolidayHoney MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I love stuff like this, makes everyone smile!!

1 person likes this.
  3. JOHNOR

JOHNOR MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

you are very thoughtful, this is a great idea!

1 person likes this.
  4. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I have to do this!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

I love it!
    Now I know what I am going to do this valentines ! Thanks