Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Do you get dressed up for Christmas Day?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by reecedouglas1, Dec 15, 2019.

1. reecedouglas1

reecedouglas1 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

I have heard some families do so thought I would ask here , personally I don't

2. Mr. Hankey

Mr. Hankey Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Premiere Member

I always wear my Grinch t-shirt on December 25th.

3. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

Nope. People in Daytona Beach don't even dress up much for church. If it's cooler, I'll wear a Christmas sweater with some yoga pants.

4. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Dressed up fancy? No. I'll wear my "going out" clothes though and not my "going to walmart" clothes.

5. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Nice jeans and a red checkered flannel shirt.

6. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Usually jeans and a sweater...

Dudley likes this.
  7. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

If one calls it "dressed up;" Hawaiian Christmas shirt with cargo pants or jeans and vintage Chuck Taylor Christmas hightops.

That's pretty much the Friday & weekend attire from after Thanksgiving to the end of the year.

Christmasplease and made582 like this.
  8. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I do not plan on leaving the house so I will be wearing my new Christmas pajamas all day Christmas day.

Christmasplease likes this.
  9. lisa48317

lisa48317 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

PJs or baggy t-shirt & flannel lounge pants (and requisite Santa hat) for opening presents, then jeans & a festive shirt if we go anywhere.

10. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

:ringyI plan on being comfy. I have a Christmas sweatshirt to wear, an a nice pair of pants.

sugarmuffin25 and Dudley like this.
  11. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Typically, no. The most, if ever, dressed we'll get is a Christmas sweater, Christmas colors of some sort. We of course dress-up on Christmas Eve, since we go to mass and then go out for dinner.

sugarmuffin25 and Dudley like this.
  12. JoseChung

JoseChung Eggnog Chugger Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

jeans and sweater - though I do buy a christmasy sweater every year for the big day :lightman