Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Do you have a Scrooge?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by Christmasplease, Aug 6, 2018.

1. ponytramp

ponytramp Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member

My ex is a grinch. He tolerated my love for the holiday. Would help if I asked for it, which I appreciated, but he wouldn't do anything on his own. One year I gave him a black Santa hat that has "Bah Humbug" on it. LOL His current girlfriend loves Christmas too so he still doesn't get away from it. ROFLMAO :p

There are some grinches at my former job. I would decorate my cubicle sometime after mid November and they would whine about it. I always leave decorations up until Little Christmas/Epihany. They'd whine about it. The more they whined the more slowly I'd take the decorations down. LOL ;)

One year I had an accident in January and was out of work for over a month recovering. My cubicle was still decorated until I went back in mid Feb. It must have driven the grinches nuts!

I then took it a step further and left a few ornaments hanging from the ceiling over my cubicle all year long.

:sway

2. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Plenty of people think I start talking about Christmas and listen to Christmas music too soon. My response, anybody who doesn't embrace the Christmas spirit regardless of the time is solely looking at the commercial side.