XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
This morning while reading the paper and the coupons i saw that Prairie Farms is making Egg Nog for Easter. Not really sure how i feel about this, but will admit that glad to see that i can get Egg Nog in spring now as well.

Reactions: 5 people

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
This morning while reading the paper and the coupons i saw that Prairie Farms is making Egg Nog for Easter. Not really sure how i feel about this, but will admit that glad to see that i can get Egg Nog in spring now as well.

I'm not an egg nog drinker, but for the people who are, here is a little bit of Christmas in the spring!

Reactions: 2 people

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
It's an interesting idea, considering that Easter and eggs have always gone hand-in-hand. For myself, I think I'd keep it as strictly a Christmas treat. I'll be curious to see if the dairies in this region try that this Easter season.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
I saw eggnog made by another company in Walmart the other day. At frist I thought it was left over from Christmas but there was nothing christmassy on the label and the date was current.

I am another who associates eggnog with Christmas.

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Well Easter and eggs go hand in hand after all so it somehow makes sense! it wil be a nice treat for people who like egg nog!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image