Favorite Haunted Attractions

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
With October just around the corner, haunted attractions will be opening any day now. What is your favorite haunted attraction? What is the scariest you've ever been to?

My favorite is the Haunted Mansion at Disney World. It's not very scary but it's a ton of fun and very imaginative. Below is a picture of it I took this summer.

If you have a favorite, a scariest, or know of a good one in your area please share!

Reactions: 2 people

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
It looks amazing. There are quite a few haunted trails and Ghost Walk tours in various cities and towns here. There are also haunted houses and events at the fun parks through out but not very close to where I am.

So sadly , I have not really been to any but I would like to someday. One of the things I want to go to is the Mystery Weekend where we have to guess who committed the fake murder.

If I get to any this year I'll be sure to post here! Hope I can get to Disney one day too!

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
_

Though neither an attraction nor a favorite, my mother-in-law's house is two doors down from mine. Scary!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image