Getting Ready for Halloween

MandyKessler

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Aug 15, 2012
Hey all!

I'm starting to plan out our decorations for Halloween and I really want to take it to the next level this year. My husband and I love to go all-out for Christmas, but we've never been as dedicated to Halloween. Those who go big, any suggestions? Things to avoid? Stuff that went over big in years past?

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
While the inflatables are fun and easy to set up they do not seem to last as long. Orange and purple lights are great for decorating along with the bag of cobwebs, they are pretty cheap. You can also continue to use the orange lights after Halloween for fall.

Reactions: XmasDreams

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
While the inflatables are fun and easy to set up they do not seem to last as long. Orange and purple lights are great for decorating along with the bag of cobwebs, they are pretty cheap. You can also continue to use the orange lights after Halloween for fall.

One thing about inflatables that you might want to check is your local area. Some people have been known to get inflatables cut up at night while they are sleeping,.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
One thing about inflatables that you might want to check is your local area. Some people have been known to get inflatables cut up at night while they are sleeping,.

We live on a dead end street which is pretty quiet .. we and our neighbor own dog(s) that bark at the littlest sounds outside. Kids don't like coming around our houses .. who wants to mess with a Sheppard mix(neighbors) and a rotti mix (ours) lol. a few of the inflatables we had would die after 1 to 3 years, the motors would stop working ..

Reactions: XmasDreams

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image