Good costume for a 2 year old girl? Cold-weather friendly :)

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
well, the cutest thing i have ever ever seen, IN MY LIFE, was a costume my sister made for my nephew when he was 2. he went as a dalmation and carried around a dog food bowl for his candy.

you could make this out of wool. or line it with something warm or just put the child in thermal undies.

xo

S

sheepsnot

They have thermals for a 2 year old? You could dress her up as Ralphie's little brother on his way to school in eight layers of clothing. Teach her to say, "I can't get up" over and over.

M

McDLT

There are a lot of cute animal costumes - bunny rabbits can be especially warm. Lions and kitty cats, too.

MarthaK

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 5, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
When I was that little, my mom put an old, white bedsheet over my head and dressed me as Casper the friendly ghost. There wasn't much fuss to it and it fit over my coat.

E

Ervserver

MarthaK said:
When I was that little, my mom put an old, white bedsheet over my head and dressed me as Casper the friendly ghost. There wasn't much fuss to it and it fit over my coat.

I did this also one time but it didn't work out to well as I kept walking into things, so I took it off.

E

Ervserver

Lady Bug costume

Lady Bug costume

Wear black sweats and black sweat shirt and some black shoes. Use a large piece of poster board and cut out a large oval.
Paint it red with black dots.
Staple black elastic pieces (in a loop) onto the board to make arm holes.

Make the antenna by attatching craft pipe cleaners with black pom poms on the ends to a headband.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image