Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Hallmark Dreambook 2016

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by XmasDreams, May 1, 2016.

1. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

Ryan, NcGunny, Rich and 1 other person like this.
  2. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Ryan and XmasDreams like this.
  3. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Ryan and XmasDreams like this.
  4. XmasDreams

Now we have to wait till July for the annual reveal at stores.. -santa-

Ryan, SnowflakeMom and snowflake22 like this.
  5. xmas365

xmas365 Wants to build the second castle on the left MMC Lifer

Thanks for sharing, I was in a Hallmark yesterday and asked when the books were going to be in store. She was hinting possibly tomorrow would be the day, but would not give a for sure answer.

Ryan, XmasDreams and snowflake22 like this.
  6. XmasDreams

Glad to hear the stores going to have the drop soon. Might have to him up mine thins weekend and have a hardcopy.

Ryan and snowflake22 like this.
  7. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

image.jpeg

Can't wait!!!

-merry-

Ryan, 'Tis the season and XmasDreams like this.
  8. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler MMC Emeritus Member

Just had to add those snowmen to my list!! I already have a huge list going..especially the Evergreen Father Christmas stuff. I had to hide the catalog or the wife would have hid it on me..lol. My friends wife owns a Hallmark store so I have my orders shipped there on the sly. Then nobody but me can see the receipt.-santa dance-

Ryan, XmasDreams and snowflake22 like this.
  9. Ryan

Ryan Christmas Podmaster MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew

XmasDreams likes this.
  10. hollyjollypeach

hollyjollypeach Reindeer Pooper Scooper MMC Premiere Member

I picked up my hard copy of the catalog a few weeks ago. Already have my wishlist going. So excited to see when they have the preview weekend in July. Almost a month away!

Ryan and snowflake22 like this.