Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
The Spirit Halloween Stores have opened in my area. Looks like I'll be headed there this weekend!
HOW EXCITING!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Have fun!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
So great to see all of your photos and hear about your sightings. Nothing here yet but once the kids go back to school nect week, there should be. Not sure why we start so late here to be honest!

Last week my mum and I did come across a few Halloween Yankee candles and a couple ghost burners at a candle shop that was closing down though. I was so excited when I spotted it!

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
So great to see all of your photos and hear about your sightings. Nothing here yet but once the kids go back to school nect week, there should be. Not sure why we start so late here to be honest!

Last week my mum and I did come across a few Halloween Yankee candles and a couple ghost burners at a candle shop that was closing down though. I was so excited when I spotted it!
Awesome! Hope you see some signs soon.

Reactions: Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
It' started !! It's started!!!! Just popped to the shops quickly with the kids and a couple of them have started putting out halloween decorations!!!!!!! Sorry I am to timid to take photos. By next week the shelves should be full!!

Reactions: Ryan

Ali

Holiday Fangirl
MMC Lifer
Apr 12, 2007
England via Canada
It was fun to see the Halloween stuff beginning to pop up in some of the stores when I was in Canada last month. Here in England it will be some time yet before you see anything and what there will be of it, won't be much. Its not a holiday that has really caught on here.

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
It was fun to see the Halloween stuff beginning to pop up in some of the stores when I was in Canada last month. Here in England it will be some time yet before you see anything and what there will be of it, won't be much. Its not a holiday that has really caught on here.
Wow really? ?????It' s pretty big in my part of England! Not as much variety of decorations in the shops as the US though.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image