Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Halloween or fall magazine

Discussion in 'Halloween' started by XmasDreams, Sep 7, 2014.

1. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

IMG_5948.JPG

Minta likes this.
  2. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

DING DING DING looks like we have the first Fall Magazine live and out in the wild. At least the first one ive seen for 2017. Sorry for the crappy picture been fighting a killer headache and can't focus enough not to move lol

fall Magazine.jpg

Holiday, HomemakinGirl, Minta and 2 others like this.
  3. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I love the country sampler and a few others. C916CVR.jpg

Holiday, HomemakinGirl and XmasDreams like this.
  4. XmasDreams

thanks that is a great magazine.

5. NutcrackerGeek

NutcrackerGeek Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

^
    Ha! Took a pic of the one I recently saw at the supermarket and it's the same one.

[​IMG]

6. XmasDreams

0722171340.jpg

7. XmasDreams

autumn.jpg Country Samp.jpg

Holiday and 'Tis the season like this.
  8. XmasDreams

HAlloween.jpg Southern Lady.jpg

'Tis the season and Holiday like this.
  9. angelpugs

IMG_6847.jpg

'Tis the season and Holiday like this.
  10. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Go back in this thread & look at the picture on the cover of the magazine that snowflake posted on Aug 13, 2015! :rolleyes:

'Tis the season and XmasDreams like this.
  11. angelpugs

6699e20387e9a9b294eced6c19e60631.jpg

Holiday and 'Tis the season like this.
  12. XmasDreams

first of the big 3 almanac that I must buy each year.

farm.jpg

13. NutcrackerGeek

NutcrackerGeek Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Some additions to the one I showed before. Took this several days ago at this point, but I don't think there's been new ones since.

[​IMG]

14. angelpugs

Pics from camera 400.jpg

15. XmasDreams

0819171513.jpg 0819171513a.jpg

Holiday and angelpugs like this.
  16. XmasDreams

0819171514.jpg

This one I might go back and get to read

Holiday and angelpugs like this.
  17. angelpugs

AutumnFestival_Quilts_2017.jpg

Holiday likes this.
  18. XmasDreams

0831171558.jpg 0901170838.jpg

angelpugs likes this.
  19. XmasDreams

0901170838a.jpg 0901170838b.jpg

angelpugs likes this.
  20. XmasDreams

0901170838c.jpg 0901170838d.jpg

angelpugs likes this.