HalloweenCountdown--2016 Edition

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
One day!!!

I don't have to tell you all what tomorrow is. I hope you have a spooky Sunday. Lots to cram into today and tomorrow for me. As always, I have not had time to do all I wanted. But I'm going to make today count!
Y'all have fun.
Happy Halloween Eve Ryan! Same here...as I told you yesterday next year I'm starting around Memorial Day lol to go into Halloween mode...too much to do and way too many shows to watch but have gotten in a bunch of shows this weekend with a bunch more to go!

'Tis the season

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Sep 6, 2010
Northern Ireland
Yeah! It's Halloween.

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Happy Halloween!!!

Good Monday morning and good Halloween morning! We've reached our destination! I hope you all have a great day and I hope it's appropriately spooky! I've enjoyed counting down with you and look forward to starting all over again tomorrow. But first, let's enjoy this day!

What are everyone's plans?

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Happy Halloween!!!

Good Monday morning and good Halloween morning! We've reached our destination! I hope you all have a great day and I hope it's appropriately spooky! I've enjoyed counting down with you and look forward to starting all over again tomorrow. But first, let's enjoy this day!

Happy Halloween Ryan!
Thank you so much for counting down for us every day :)
I'm going to dress Maggie up and we're going to hand candy out. The weather is going to be great, hope we get lots of trick or treaters!
I hope you have a fun day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween Ryan! Thanks for counting down all year. Honestly, I remember last Halloween like it was yesterday and this thread is the #1 reason why. Our little hardcore group here is awesome and I love it. Going to have some Halloween festivities at work and then go home, put some of my favorite Halloween shows on and have some Halloween candy!

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
It's here, it's here, IT'S HERE! Yay!!! Sorry if it has been mentioned already but I missed it, what are the big plans for this evening for each of you? Going Trick-or-Treating, staying home passing out candy, party, staying in for scary movies, or anything else???

My oldest grandson will join me to pass out candy. I already have the yard decked out with lots of decorations, giant inflatable haunted house, a witch, a ghost, a pumpkin, lighted pumpkin lanterns hanging on the porch and will add more this evening while playing scary music and sounds as the Trick-or Treaters arrive. We both plan to dress up (a little) as well. My grandson and I will snack and watch Halloween shows while we wait for kids to show up.

What are your plans?

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Happy Halloween Ryan!
Thank you so much for counting down for us every day :)
I'm going to dress Maggie up and we're going to hand candy out. The weather is going to be great, hope we get lots of trick or treaters!
I hope you have a fun day!

Cute Maggie dressed up!!! I hope you post a picture!

Happy Halloween Ryan! Thanks for counting down all year. Honestly, I remember last Halloween like it was yesterday and this thread is the #1 reason why. Our little hardcore group here is awesome and I love it. Going to have some Halloween festivities at work and then go home, put some of my favorite Halloween shows on and have some Halloween candy!

That sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
It's here, it's here, IT'S HERE! Yay!!! Sorry if it has been mentioned already but I missed it, what are the big plans for this evening for each of you? Going Trick-or-Treating, staying home passing out candy, party, staying in for scary movies, or anything else???

My oldest grandson will join me to pass out candy. I already have the yard decked out with lots of decorations, giant inflatable haunted house, a witch, a ghost, a pumpkin, lighted pumpkin lanterns hanging on the porch and will add more this evening while playing scary music and sounds as the Trick-or Treaters arrive. We both plan to dress up (a little) as well. My grandson and I will snack and watch Halloween shows while we wait for kids to show up.

What are your plans?
Can I drive three hours south and trick-or-treat at your house?! That sounds amazing!!!

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Sounds great! Enjoy!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image