Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Have you done anything Christmassy today?

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by DoubleA, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I finished this years Christmas cards and envelopes! Listening to Christmas music while I clean up. I have a Christmas tree up, but it has Sunflowers on it! One more day closer!

2. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Watching QVC Christmas today what a jolly day here.+d

sugar142286 likes this.
  3. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Watching QVC's CIJ

4. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Been watching a christmas movie every night on Hallmark

5. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Watched a Christmas movie tonight while I worked on one of the needle point pillows I 'm planning to give my sister for Christmas.

6. Todd77

Todd77 Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

I listened to Tis The Podcast...

Contented likes this.
  7. Storeytime

Storeytime Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

Listen to Christmas music, watched Hallmark Christmas movies, looked at and downloaded several pictures from the "Christmas Every Day" section.

Contented likes this.
  8. WintersElf

I went to Haven thrift store..They support Hospice...and they had christmas on july sales....yippi....I baught a box of christmas cards...A shelf sitter of the nativity and a Jingle bell braclet.. Picture 1166.jpg

Contented and sugarmuffin25 like this.
  9. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Not today but yesterday I booked a quick trip to Bronners in Frankenmuth for myself and my husband!

Contented likes this.
  10. sugar142286

Visited here with you all!

Contented likes this.
  11. Branimal84

Branimal84 Limited Member Merry Forums Member

Updated my google calendar for concerts/events that have been announced for December in my city while listening to Bing Crosby.

sugarmuffin25 and Contented like this.
  12. Nash

Nash Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Just came here to catch up on all things Christmassy

Contented likes this.
  13. sugar142286

Watching Christmas movies

Contented likes this.
  14. WintersElf

baught the 1st christmas gift for my mom...A white Jade crystal chinese tree..I love the stones and she has 2 Green jade trees so this will match them..

sugarmuffin25 and Contented like this.
  15. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Yes I have.I watched you tube...DIY mesh ribbon angels last night.So today I got busy and made 30 angels.They turned out so pretty.I'm going to give some of them away as gifts.Tomorrow I'm going to wrap some of them up in pretty boxes with Christmas tissue paper and store in my gift closet until its time to take them out.

16. savingstar

savingstar Twinkle Light Checker MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

been looking for babys 1st christmas gifts

sugarmuffin25 likes this.
  17. sugar142286

Checked in here and watching Christmas movies

18. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I bought Malden Mills Sheets with Christmas Lights on them from QVC and today I started a stenciling project for a sign to hang Christmas cards from.

sugarmuffin25 likes this.
  19. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Watched Mickey's Christmas Carol with the girls today:)

20. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I fantasized about snow as I sweltered in the 90 degree heat and humidity. I then started to mentally place my various Christmas trees all over the living room! I also hid some Christmas presents that got delivered today.

DecemberisComing likes this.