Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Have you done anything Christmassy today?

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by DoubleA, Jul 31, 2015.

1. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

OPENED my latest cards..got packages ready for delivery tonight.and gonna do my sweet baking in awhile.

2. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Listening to Christmas music and saying Merry Christmas to all I talk to.

3. xmasfan95

xmasfan95 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Drove around for a few hours and looked at Christmas decorations in different cities.

4. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

well I packed it all in and put it all away...exccept the for the outside lights..ill do them this evening after i rest...

DecemberisComing likes this.
  5. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I bought 10 pairs of earring and 1 necklace at Kohl's today. I also bought 10 tupperware containers for the Christmas lights and cookie bags at Target. I tell ya'll, Target was CLEANED out of all the Christmas stuff. Almost nothing left and the workers were taking down all the Christmas related displays, so sad.

6. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Watching Christmas movies. Can’t venture out in the crowds today.

DecemberisComing likes this.
  7. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I updated my Christmas card collection... each year I keep the holiday cards with pictures and hole punch them and put them with the previous years' greetings tied with a red ribbon. For one family, I have a bundle of 20 picture cards showing how they have changed through the years. I got the idea from my mom, she had a shoe box full of holiday cards and after she passed, I did my best to find a member of each of the families she had accumulated and gave them to them. I couldn't believe the responses! Some of the pictures were 30-40 years old and people sure got a kick out of them. It helps me feel like each year is a milestone and a way to brighten the end of the holiday season.

8. Petronius

Petronius Ornament Craftsman Merry Forums Member

I hung a few Christmas ornaments.

9. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Catching up on Countdown posts and still listening to Christmas music

10. Petronius

Petronius Ornament Craftsman Merry Forums Member

I hung a few Christmas ornaments.

11. sugar142286

Checking in here and I'll probably watch a Christmas movie or two later on.

12. sugar142286

Having some family Christmases

13. Dudley

Packing it all away. Ready for Spring.

14. sugar142286

Visited here and drank coffee out of a Christmas mug

15. Dudley

Going to buy a wreath storage bag

16. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Watching”Last Holiday”

17. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I'm listening to Christmas music :)

18. Nash

Nash Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Afraid the opposite , took down the lights outside which now means Christmas 2019 is all done and packed away until The last weekend of November when the joyous day comes to get them back out again lol ........but i have left one little ornament around the house (a little christmas angel with Lilys name on it lol ) but shhhhhhhh dont tell my wife lets see if she finds it

19. Dudley

Emptied what was still in the Christmas Shed, swept it out, sprayed the corners, ceiling & floor with bug spray and then repacked the shed.

20. sugar142286

I'm visiting here and I'm planning on watching something Christmas related, since it's the Epiphany.