Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Here we go! Signs of Christmas 2019.

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Moley, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Moley

Moley Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

2. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Love this thread!!!!

3. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

C0654249-4966-48A4-A233-D4994E4D88CC.jpeg 4B76376E-8278-4496-A5A6-A58EA1D66C99.jpeg

4. Christmasplease

B2FDFBFF-23F1-4B26-9839-4967CFD564FD.jpeg 025B3031-00B6-4B8A-87E7-E79F05306889.jpeg

Martine, Bradmac, Moley and 1 other person like this.
  5. Moley

I think the first signs of Christmas I'm likely to see will be at The Range from mid-August. When the opened here a year ago that month, their top floor was fully set up with Christmas stock.

Bradmac and Christmasplease like this.
  6. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Haven thrift store has July christmas stuff up...and on sale...I got a box if cards..
    havent seen anything else christmasy yet.

One Spoiled Brat and Bradmac like this.
  7. Merry Matt

Merry Matt Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

QVC Christmas in July hasn’t been on my TV often this month!

Bradmac likes this.
  8. Lynn68

Lynn68 Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer

I used to work for Hallmark, and we started having the Keepsakes out in July. That was my first signs of Christmas. Now I have to wait for stores like Walmart and our dollar store to get in Christmas merchandise to see the first signs of it. I can't wait!

Bradmac and ballcoach like this.
  9. One Spoiled Brat

One Spoiled Brat Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member

Hobby Lobby has started putting Christmas stuff out....Did the happy dance when I was there.....❤️❤️

Bradmac likes this.
  10. ballcoach

ballcoach Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

I went to Hobby Lobby last weekend, too!

Christmas is definitely happening at Hobby Lobby....I couldn't stop smiling.

Bradmac likes this.
  11. Christmasplease

I don’t think we have Hobby Lobby here.

Bradmac likes this.
  12. Moley

13. Tim Babb

Tim Babb Twinkle Light Checker MMC Donor MMC Partner MMC Premiere Member Santa's Elf

Yuletide Junkie and Bradmac like this.
  14. Christmasplease

43BD8390-9DFD-4F08-9018-B59725FEE538.jpeg 28A9ACD9-19DE-43CB-B26C-8A65C64A9E84.jpeg

Michaels!

KWasser and Moley like this.
  15. Moley

Ooooh! September has arrived, and there's a delicious coolness to the early morning air. Yesterday I spotted the first tubs of Christmas chocolates - Quality Street, Roses, Heroes, and Celebrations - out in Tesco, and The Local Garden Centre posted on their Facebook page they'd begun setting up their festive display to open in early October.

The seasonal tingle is growing stronger!

He_Is_Born likes this.
  16. Christmasplease

BD6B3B32-EE31-4122-AA68-383C6A827CE6.jpeg So, it’s just tiny, but it’s a start.

Canadian Tire

Moley likes this.
  17. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

NOTHING YET HERE...stores are putting out Halloween stuff now.

18. Moley

More Christmas biscuits and chocolates appearing in the Tesco seasonal aisle.

19. Christmasplease

Costco 727D22D8-F46F-4855-9DB3-158AFC27A3C4.jpeg 51D048D4-0C1F-4E44-97F7-37936A61CEC0.jpeg

Moley likes this.
  20. Christmasplease

6B48CCBF-BB00-437D-962C-5380A8549E78.jpeg Michaels

Moley likes this.