Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Holiday Inflatables

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by Misfit Toy, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Ervserver

Ervserver Guest

I'm thinking of some type of heat proof Santa popup that I could stick in the chimney on my house. It would pop up everytime the furnace kicks on and spews exhaust out the chimney

2. HouseElf

HouseElf Limited Member MMC Emeritus Member

I see a lot of them around here, but (sorry!) I really do not like them. To each his own!
    :snowball:

3. Ms_Speedy_Elf

Ms_Speedy_Elf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I agree.I would like to get the full nativity in blow mold's/plastic lawn art and thats basically it. To be honest I really don't see that many blow mold's that I even begin to find attractive.Don't really care for the inflatiable's either.

4. MsChristmas

MsChristmas MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

We dont have any. We live in a townhouse and have a small yard. I think too many of them in a small yard look a little cluttered but like other people have said to each is their own and I have seen yards that look really nice with them also! Just depends on how they are presented I suppose!

:tree:

5. OleStNyck

OleStNyck Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

there is a house by me with a medium sized front yard and they have to have at least 30 if not more or those things. I'll get a good pick this year

this is the best pic i could get of it. I'll get a better one this year

[​IMG]

6. Petronius

Petronius Ornament Craftsman Merry Forums Member

Christmas Carolers