Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Holiday to Holiday

Discussion in 'Holidays Year Round' started by dvdelf, Mar 30, 2010.

1. dvdelf

dvdelf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

A place to chat about upcoming Holidays

Easter is coming!!:)

1 person likes this.
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

... and it looks like, in my part of New England, it'll be warm and sunny for a change! (We've had flooding rains throughout March.)

3. dvdelf

dvdelf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

very nice

Only 2 more days!:)

4. whitney37354

whitney37354 Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer

First Easter 2012 siteing yesterday for me. Hobby Lobby has plastic Easter eggs out among the Valentine's stuff.

2 people like this.
  5. xmas365

xmas365 Wants to build the second castle on the left MMC Lifer

The gas station and Walmart both had Cadbury Cream Eggs, and Caramel Eggs out.

2 people like this.
  6. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

Easter is our busiest time of year at work. We get "Christmas" like crowds starting in March all the way up until Easter. Got to get some energy and get ready! =)

7. GingerMel

GingerMel Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer

Man, everyone near me has Valentine's stuff EVERYWHERE.

8. lauriebear

lauriebear Christmas Royalty Merry Forums Member

Same over here GM... They didn't have the Christmas all down and the Valentine's stuff was up!!!

9. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

The dollar generals around here had their Valentine's sections set up on Christmas Eve.

1 person likes this.
  10. lauriebear

lauriebear Christmas Royalty Merry Forums Member

I don't put up too much for Valentines day, just a little cupid on the door, he is cute.

I get a little pulled with St. Patrick's Day & Easter. My Nana thought Easter was a time of, well not sure how to describe it, but she told me he died for us, we are not celebrating we are grateful, we rejoice. It is hard for me to explain. But, I really don't decorate for it, except for my Sunday Palm.

What about anyone else do they do anything for Easter?

11. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

We are closed at work but I go in just to feed the animals. It's only takes about an hour. Then off to church with Wayne, my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. Then the church has an Easter hunt and I also have one for the kids at home. They don't stay very long because they have other family to see. Then we just relax the rest of the day.

12. MerryBells

MerryBells wants turkey! MMC Lifer

Well, it's almost time for St. Patrick's day. Is anyone going to have corned beef and cabbage (YUM!)? We're all decorated here at the Doctor's office, too, but I have to say this isn't a holiday we decorate at home for. That would be because we're Polish and German (Hey! Anyone for St. Stanislaus Day?)

13. JeanetteDi

JeanetteDi Christmas Decoration Expert Merry Forums Member

I'm definitely going to try my first Irish breakfast this Saturday! I'm excited to see how that goes.

14. shellie12

shellie12 North Pole Resident MMC Lifer

15. shellie12

shellie12 North Pole Resident MMC Lifer

16. whitney37354

whitney37354 Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer

If I eat a reuben, will that count?

17. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

Happy St. Patrick´s Day to everyone who celebrates it...........I do...but not because of St. Patrick.......I do it because it´s my b-day :D

2 people like this.
  18. DoYouHearWhatIHear

DoYouHearWhatIHear Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Premiere Member

We're getting close to the 4th of July for those of us in the US! And of course CIJ too. :) I guess I need to be thinking of my menu!

XmasDreams likes this.
  19. DoYouHearWhatIHear

Fourth of July Count-22 days and coming fast!

20. DoYouHearWhatIHear

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! INDEPENDENCE DAY IS HERE!

FrostyKnowsBest likes this.