Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Holy Cow & more

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by caseydbell, Nov 7, 2007.

1. caseydbell

caseydbell MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I just logged on, there are a lot of people on for mid afternoon. Guess what, when I left work earlier I started station surfing and to my joy.......................................... Your listening to the Christmas station, the new Lite FM. YEAH!!!!!!! Christmas Music on the Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, its a great day!

1 person likes this.
  2. officepro4u

officepro4u MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I am listening to Christmas music here at work, but nothing on the radio itself yet! I'm jealous!!!

I think our local radion station that does 24/7 Christmas music starts on Thanksgiving Friday.

YAY...Christmas music!!!!:treeguy:

3. kidzrme

kidzrme MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

The only Christmas music I have right now is all of my cd's....You are very lucky to have a radio station that plays it already....

4. Annette1990

Annette1990 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I wonder if Sirius has a Christmas Station, I will have to check. If not...they should darn it! *L

5. Montana's Santa

Montana's Santa Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

There are a number of Christmas oriented radio stations on the net you could set as background if you use a computer at work...

6. MerrySouthernChristmas

MerrySouthernChristmas MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I don't know when, but I have XM on our Direct TV, and sometime they switch, i dunno some of the heavy rock or something, channels over to holiday channels.

7. Billy Battles

Billy Battles Santa's Doppelganger MMC Lifer MMC Donor

The radio station Here has been playing Christmas music since Nov.1st

8. officepro4u

officepro4u MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I listened to Christmas music all weekend on XM radio on my Direct TV. They have 2 or 3 channels!!

9. Annette1990

Annette1990 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

This is good to know Diana. I have Direct too. I checked about two weeks ago and there wasn't anything yet. I will now have to tune in.

10. Crimbo Mick

Crimbo Mick Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

I aint heard any Christmas music yet over here in Ireland on the radio I'm guessin' they will start in a week or so......HOPEFULLY :)