Link Hoping for help!

in2dair2002

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Nov 26, 2013
Hoping for help! Trying to give my girlfriend the Christmas she deserves!

Hello Everyone, Merry Christmas!

https://www.youcaring.com/other/help-me-give-my-girlfriend-the-christmas-she-deserves-/111095

Above is the link to a fundraiser I set up for my girlfriend. I have been unemployed since Nov 2012 after losing my job. I had left my previous job for a new better position and was promptly let go for reason I still dont understand. I am still on the hunt everyday for work but now my unemployment has run out and with bills as usual and christmas around the corner I really don't know what ill do. My girlfriend has been amazing this last year in every way as usual but above and beyond financially. Im hoping to blow her mind for Christmas and give her everything she deserves and more.

Please check out the link and pass it along to other if you can. Thank you all so much for looking and I hope everyone has a very happy holiday!!

-Matt

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Glad you figured it out, Matt. Keep us posted on your progress and don't give up hope. We manage Santa's Sleigh, which is our effort to give back. Every year it is a bit tough but folks tend to come through at the last minute and we're able to help a few families with Christmas. Just a small word of advice, if I may, there are a lot of folks in need out there and we have found that giving of our resources in time and service is just as valuable as what we give in money. I hope you might find a way to do that too and enjoy what Christmas is all about.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image