Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

I Got A Song Stuck in My Head!

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by xmas365, Jul 21, 2010.

1. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Feel So Good - yes my mouth does trumpet sometimes

Green Onions

2. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

THIS! YIPES!

3. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Have You Ever Seen the Rain

Born on the Bayou

4. AuntieMistletoeDear

King Tut - Steve Martin

The Addams Family theme song

5. AuntieMistletoeDear

Suspicious Minds

Tom Sawyer

6. AuntieMistletoeDear

Moon River

Come Sail Away

7. AuntieMistletoeDear

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

Sherry

8. AuntieMistletoeDear

In The Still of The Night

The Aristocats - Thomas O'Malley

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

Song Sung Blue

Singing the Blues

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

Can't Help Falling in Love with You

Unchained Melody

11. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

Christmas In Killarney

(not sure WHY, though...)

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

Always on My Mind

13. AuntieMistletoeDear

Carry On My Wayward Son

Feelin' Stronger Every Day

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

Hercules theme song

Hercules

15. AuntieMistletoeDear

Ode to Billy Joe

Lido Shuffle

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

Believe it or not the Star Spangled Banner as of 2:02 a.m.

Making Love Out of Nothing At All

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

Christmas of Love

You're My Best Friend

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

19. AuntieMistletoeDear

Mambo Italiano

Let Me In

20. AuntieMistletoeDear

The Logical Song

Take it Easy