Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

I Got A Song Stuck in My Head!

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by xmas365, Jul 21, 2010.

1. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Walk on the Wild Side

Heroes

2. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Heart of My Heart

Heartbreak Hotel - O'Malley is not too keen on my rendition.

3. AuntieMistletoeDear

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant

So Into You

Don't Worry Baby

4. AuntieMistletoeDear

Zombie

Learning to Fly

White Rabbit

5. VictoriaLT

VictoriaLT Christmasologist MMC Lifer

"What about us" by P!nk

6. AuntieMistletoeDear

Can't Judge a Book by the Cover

Don't Make Me Over

Human Touch

7. VictoriaLT

VictoriaLT Christmasologist MMC Lifer

"On Fire" by The Roop.

This is such a cool song! It's unlike any of the songs that have represented Lithuania in "Eurovision" before, and that is already promising in itself. :}

8. AuntieMistletoeDear

Express Yourself

I Like it Like that

I Know a Place

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

Angel of the Morning

Ruby Tuesday

I Believe in Music

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

Let Me Help

Baker's Street

11. AuntieMistletoeDear

You're so Vain

To Love Somebody

12. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

This classic ditty...

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  13. AuntieMistletoeDear

Get Happy -santa dance-

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

Feelin' Stronger Every Day

The Healer - sometimes I even get the instruments stuck in my head right down to the wah pedal or a sax or drums; it's all part of the getting stuck bit.

15. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

This...

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  16. AuntieMistletoeDear

Stand Tall

If

The Superman Theme

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

You've Made Me So Very Happy

Spinning Wheel

Mr. Tambourine Man

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

Both Sides Now

First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Sh-Boom

19. AuntieMistletoeDear

Flowers are Red

Cats in the Cradle

20. AuntieMistletoeDear

Kisses Sweeter Than Wine

Is that All There is