Ideas for Homemade Mother's Day gifts.

• Thread starter mammaduke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
M

mammaduke

My daughters & I were talking last night about how my mom doesn't have a real album of the whole family. So we are going to print out our favorite pictures & create a memory book for her with all different pictures.
Does anyone have any other ideas for gifts to make for mom ?

M

mammaduke

I am also going to make her a centerpiece for her dining room table with carnations, tulips,roses, babies breath & A wild flower scented candle.

M

mammaduke

That sounds like a really great gift.I'm sure it made her really happy. Thanks for sharing , other can use that idea.
I made mugs out of a drawing my son did at school. Last year we made jewelry boxes with his photo on the cover.

M

mammaduke

I heard of another gift idea, you take small glass bowl add rocks on the bottom, fill with water , put a fake flower on the top to float. Add a glow stick at night & it will have color glowing from it.

auntieclaus

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 12, 2008
Great ideas. I'm doing a generational albumn for my parents as a combo MD & FD gift. I bought a vinatge photo album with a velvet fabric cover and am putting my parents wedding photos as well as mine and my brothers. Then as the grandkids get marreid we'll add those as well.

M

mammaduke

That sounds like a really nice gift that you are making. I'm sure they will love it.
Great ideas. I'm doing a generational albumn for my parents as a combo MD & FD gift. I bought a vinatge photo album with a velvet fabric cover and am putting my parents wedding photos as well as mine and my brothers. Then as the grandkids get marreid we'll add those as well.

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
I don't plan to do much for mothers day other than spend time with my daughter. I think she is making me something in school and also having a mother's day tea party and a skit/play for the moms.

Last edited:
P

pbrbullrider

Not planing that much for mothers day might go out to eat somewhere.

Jeff G. "bullrider"

M

mammaduke

Well I got my mom's album done for her with pictures of the whole family,going way back to when we were little up to us 3 girls now,& added a another album with just the grandkids that she can add all new pictures to.
The centerpiece I will work on tomorrow.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image