Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Is this section just for teens or

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by Christmasstar, Aug 2, 2009.

1. snowangel_x3

snowangel_x3 Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class Merry Forums Member

I just turned 17 a few weeks ago, and I feel so old now. Even my friends were like "You're so old! This is so weird!" cause most of them don't turn 17 til 2011... and also because even though I turn 18 next year, I really don't look my age and I could still pass for a 13-year-old.

2. snowytree

snowytree MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I'ts completely ok to look younger...it's really just about how you feel about yourself that matters! I have 3 children at home, and 2 of them are teenagers! It may sound cliche, but when you are older your youthful look will be to your advantage;)

2 people like this.
  3. snowangel_x3

snowangel_x3 Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class Merry Forums Member

Haha yeah exactly! Whenever my friends poke fun at me for it I just tell them it's okay cause when we're 30, they'll look 30 and I'll look 25 :)

4. Kimothy

Kimothy MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I'm **gulp** 30 but LOOK 5-10 years younger (naturally! I swear!) Unfortuntely, my face may look younger but my body feels older (its been through a lot). :-?

1 person likes this.
  5. gabulldawg

gabulldawg MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

The day I stopped getting Carded at liquer stores( and it has been recent was perhaps the saddest day of my life...im 35 almost 36 and feel it I guess..everyone tells me I look a lot younger.maybe they are just blowing smoke up my behind..I dont know. I think the hardest part of growing into(i cant hardly type it)MIDDLE AGE is the fact that I feel like where the heck has my 20's gone.? my teen years lasted forever...and my twenties flew by...and dont even get my started on the 30's..:(

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  6. leah

leah Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

That's all right, I'm 20, nearly 21, and I get mistaken for 16 all the time. You just have to remember that when you get older this is going to be an advantage ;)

7. MissKringle

MissKringle Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

You're only as old as you feel hehe
    That said I'm nearly 19 & I wish I was still 12