Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It has been awhile...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by usafvet, Jun 1, 2017.

1. usafvet

usafvet Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class MMC Lifer

Hi everyone. It has been a long while since I've been interactive on this forum. I thought I'd drop a line to say hello to the members that remember me as well as to say hello to those new to the site.

The past several years have been difficult for my family, thus the reason for my absence. I haven't participated in the forums nor any of the ornament or card exchanges for the past few years. I really miss doing that as it brought a great deal of magic to our home during the holidays. I hope to become re-engaged and active more often that I have been. I hope this finds everyone well and I wish each of you the best as we embark the summer months.

2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Nice to see you!! I hope things are going well now for you & your family!!!

XmasDreams likes this.
  3. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew MMC Founder

Good to see you come home! We have missed you.

Holiday and XmasDreams like this.
  4. ballcoach

ballcoach Snowman Engineer MMC Lifer

Welcome home!

Holiday likes this.
  5. Storeytime

Storeytime Santa's Sleigh Designer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa

I remember you and am glad to see you back!

Holiday likes this.
  6. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Great to hear from you again!

7. ilovesilentnight

ilovesilentnight Eggnog Chugger MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Welcome back friend

8. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Welcome back! -lights-

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

We always leave the festive porch lights on so everyone can find their way back to our merry home; glad to see you,