Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Looking for Sponsors for Jr. Olympics

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by LittleCS, Apr 23, 2019.

1. LittleCS

LittleCS Mistletoe Hanger MMC Lifer

Greeting all!
    Let me introduce myself. My name is Lisa Emmelot and I am a Speed Stacker athlete and I have competed in 2 tournaments and I have placed in the top 10 stackers in my category ages 18+. Speed stacking consists of a set of 12 cups that are stacked and un-stacked in 3 different pyramid formats as fast as you can. This is a sport that is played around the world. The fastest time recorded for the cycle is less than 5 seconds. My time for the cycle so far is 17 seconds. Like any sport, it takes a lot of practice. This sport is played by kids from age 3 up to adults’ age 50+. This is a sport played in teams, individually and in doubles. It’s challenging and fun.

I am writing to request sponsorship as I compete in the Jr. Olympics this year because I came in the top 10 in my age category at my recent tournament. The event is in North Carolina. This is an expensive trip for with travel costs, food, lodging, and the Jr. Olympics entry fee. I have estimated the cost to be about $5,000 in total. So any amount you can help me with will be greatly appreciated. I will acknowledge any support by adding your name on my Speed Stacking Groups Facebook page.

You can contact me by emailing me at lemmelot@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Sincerely;

Lisa Emmelot