Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Looking to buy.....

Discussion in 'Looking to Buy' started by Contented, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Looking to buy a small ceramic Christmas tree with lights.My aunt use to have one.Of course she used it decorating for the holidays.I'd like to have one to set out at Christmas time to honor her memory.

XmasDreams likes this.
  2. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

Hallmark stories, Joanna Fabrics and QVC all have them this year.

3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

If you prefer ordering online or mail order, Vermont Country Store carries them in both green and white. I got one for my aunt a few years ago.

XmasDreams likes this.
  4. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

That's interesting! They must be making a comeback.

XmasDreams likes this.
  5. XmasDreams

Yea, said the same thing to my wife and it seems this is the first year i can think of seen these back in stores.

6. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Thank You!I'll be sure to check it out.

XmasDreams likes this.
  7. XmasDreams

8. XmasDreams

9. Kerry Judge

Kerry Judge Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Thanks for the links.