Mother's Day

loksi

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Jul 14, 2008
Oklahoma
Ok, I'll admit it... I'm out of ideas for Mother's Day (which is more typical than not). So, what do some of you wives/mother's out there really appreciate? Now's your chance to enlighten the clueless cheesy.

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
I think I will throw a barbecue for my moms...maybe my bro will be there too...sol it will be nice for her

loksi

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Jul 14, 2008
Oklahoma
Yep, that BBQ sounds good Track. I had been thinking along the line that perhaps Saturday would be a better day to get my wife and both our mothers together for one big celeb.

And, Merry, the spa is a good idea too, however I just did that for my wife's birthday recently so personally I'm looking for something unique.

Our five children are out of ideas, but that "alone time" might be appealing too. Will have to consider it.

Thanks all... keep the ideas coming... just under a week left!

Maureen

Merry Forums Super Administrator
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Aug 24, 2007
Displaced Canadian now in Perthshire, Scotland
What about a framed photo of all the family?? Doesn't have to be professionally done (digital cameras are fantastic inventions) Even one of those digital photoframes into which you put a card full of personal, relevant pictures - a view you know she likes, the dog, a bunch of her favourite flowers and of course, the family

It's personal, relatively cheap and will do for both mothers (and the get together as well, of course!!)
:))

loksi

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Jul 14, 2008
Oklahoma
Say, that's a great idea Maureen! They've all been asking for an updated pic, it simply never crossed (or recrossed) my mind.

loksi

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Jul 14, 2008
Oklahoma
Thanks to everyone, we had a great cookout and everyone had a good time. Didn't get the pictures taken but had plenty of flowers. Hope all the mothers out there had a great day.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image