Christmas Weekly National Christmas Center Closing

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
The ambitiously named National Christmas Center is closing. The tourist attraction located near Lancaster, Pennsylvania announced on its website that 2017 will be their final season and that their doors will permanently close on January 7th, 2018. The National Christmas Center was opened 19 years ago and founded by Jim Morrison, a lifelong collector of […]

The post National Christmas Center Closing appeared first on Christmas Weekly.

Continue reading...

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
What a shame! We have been there twice, the last time we went was last October. As mentioned in the article, some felt the $12.50 admission was a little steep. In my opinion, it was worth every penny! We would have paid more to go through it. I highly recommend all to visit if you get a chance before it closes for good. The positive part of this article that someone might buy it and expand it!

All of us here at MMC should pitch in and buy it!!!
:lightman:snowhappy:jump

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
So sad. Looks like an amazing place!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
What a shame! We have been there twice, the last time we went was last October. As mentioned in the article, some felt the $12.50 admission was a little steep. In my opinion, it was worth every penny! We would have paid more to go through it. I highly recommend all to visit if you get a chance before it closes for good. The positive part of this article that someone might buy it and expand it!

All of us here at MMC should pitch in and buy it!!!
:lightman:snowhappy:jump

I hope someone does buy it and expand it. Love that place. We are going to try to go back before they close just incase.

He_Is_Born

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Jul 13, 2016
Elkridge Maryland
That is sad. We live about ninety miles south of Paradise Pa and have visited three times. All I can say is, you walk through and you are in a beautiful and happy place. As I tell my wife ad nauseum "Nothing stays the same forever". If you can get to Lancaster, go through the NCC and perhaps catch the Christmas show at the American Music Theater. Dine at the Bird In Hand buffet. That is my idea of a great day.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image