Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Netflix, Hulu, Prime Addicts

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by sugar142286, Jun 12, 2018.

1. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

Another great series The Toys that made us. Its on 2nd seasons pretty good learning the history of toys from Barbie, to legos and everything in between.

2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Good idea! :)

'Tis the season likes this.
  3. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

I didn’t even realize they did this. I haven’t watched a Christmas movie on there lately. I wonder if they did that, because they have their own app now.

4. Holiday

I'm pretty sure that's why. They could make more money with Hallmark Movies Now!

Christmasstar and sugar142286 like this.
  5. sugar142286

Does anyone have a subscription to Hallmark Now? I’ve been debating it and was just curious what others thought.

Christmasstar likes this.
  6. xmasfan95

xmasfan95 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

I'm currently watching the reboot of The Worst Witch on Netflix. I have the advantage of having not seen the 1998 TV series, and I've only read the first book, so I am mostly able to judge the reboot by its own merits. Pretty good show so far. If this show is book-accurate, I can see the books as having been influence to Harry Potter.

sugar142286 and Christmasstar like this.
  7. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

we loved that one, so interesting to learn about how these toys were developed

sugar142286 and XmasDreams like this.
  8. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

I love Zumbos deserts and nailed it , both on Netflix.

sugar142286 likes this.
  9. brandocash

brandocash Merry Christmas in Maryland MMC Lifer

The Star, an animated Christmas movie from last year, is now on Netflix!

Holiday likes this.
  10. Holiday

Good info! I wanted to see that last year! Thanks!

11. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Love that show!

sugar142286 likes this.
  12. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Was it good?

Holiday likes this.
  13. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

In two weeks on Hulu they will have "castle Rock " starting.

14. Holiday

Yes, it was! :)

Christmasplease likes this.
  15. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I like Amazon Prime and Netflix. I like the rotation of Christmas movies in July and start gearing up to watch more as the Christmas season gets closer.

Christmasplease and Holiday like this.
  16. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

My husband and i enjoy Netflix so much. My favorites are Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five O, NCIS, Heartland, Father Brown, Grey's Anatomy. The Fosters. Now and then we will watch a movie too. We look forward to the Christmas movies when in season.

Holiday likes this.
  17. RavenHardt

RavenHardt Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

Addicted to Amazon prime, but I do miss the wonder years so I might rejoin Netflix

sugar142286 likes this.
  18. sugar142286

I’ve been watching several series lately on Amazon Prime. I’m currently watching Ozark on Netflix, but DH and I have fell in love with the Village that is a new series on NBC. Is anyone watching this?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  19. Bradmac

Bradmac It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! MMC Lifer

I'm a sucker for subscription TV. We have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, CBS All-Access and Vudu. I don't know why I still have Dish Network LOL.

sugar142286 likes this.
  20. sugar142286

We're the same way - we have Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and actually subscribe to Hallmark Movies Now too. I haven't been watching that one much, so once the year is up, I need to decide if it is worth keeping it or not. We also subscribe to Boomerang, since my provider doesn't get it anymore. I love it for the older Christmas stuff and watch it from time to time. We still have cable as well, but just the smallest package, only because we need it for the sports channel that provides the Pittsburgh and Penn State sports or trust me, we would get rid of it! LOL

Bradmac likes this.