Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Norad Tracks Santa!!

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by NovaMan, Dec 24, 2017.

1. NovaMan

NovaMan The Maritimes Christmas Ambassador Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

"NORAD Tracks Santa" tracks Santa Claus as he leaves the North Pole and delivers presents to children around the world...

https://www.noradsanta.org/

This might already be on this Forum elsewhere...but it is an important part of Christmas Countdown... Enjoy!!

-merry-

2. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler MMC Emeritus Member

Santa just hit Thailand!!

NovaMan likes this.
  3. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

The My Merry Christmas Forums have an official Tracking Santa Around the World site complete with reporter elves providing updates every thirty minutes. These updates go out on social media, by phone text, and the most preferred for me, on Kringle Radio’s epic fifty plus hour radio broadcast (already in progress) that begin yesterday.

Everything you need - https://santaupdate.com

Nothing wrong with the traditional NORAD, mind you. It’s just the Santa update is all year round with news and information from the North Pole from dedicated reporter elves from these very forums!

NovaMan and e_xander like this.
  4. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

Biggest difference? Norad is government run. The same thing every year. Backed by big money and media. Cartoon characters and computer generated video.

SantaUpdate.com, SantaTrack.org, SantaTrackers.net, TrackingSanta.net are all run by Santa.

So who do you really trust?

You decide.

NovaMan and e_xander like this.
  5. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Growing up, I loved the NORAD updates, mainly because Santa didn’t do the updates like he does now. And I can tell you now that I’m a convert. The others do their best and put the best out that they can, but I prefer the updates from Santa. That’s my go to and has been for over a decade.

NcGunny and NovaMan like this.