Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Announcement Operation Christmas Cheer 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Home' started by Jeff Westover, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

We are pleased to announce the opening of Operation Christmas Cheer 2019.

This is our effort to send a little love in the way of Christmas cards to the elderly, the ill or home-bound during each season.

In the past we have operated this in hand-in-hand with the Christmas Card exchange. We think this may have inadvertently left some people out. This effort is open to everyone and will thus be managed separately.

If you know of someone who could benefit from Operation Christmas Cheer, please submit their mailing information at this link. We will make the list available to all on Sunday, December 8th. This should leave sufficient time for mailing.

Please help us reach out and help others with a little Christmas love this year.

sugarmuffin25, Dudley and KimB like this.
  2. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

That's such a wonderful idea. God bless Jeff and the forum members for doing this. I have a ton of cards left over so I'm ready to go.

sugarmuffin25 and Dudley like this.
  3. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I love participating in this!!!

KimB likes this.
  4. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

submited

sugarmuffin25 and KimB like this.
  5. MelissaV

MelissaV Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

This is such a wonderful idea! I'm so glad I found this forum.

sugarmuffin25 and KimB like this.
  6. KimB

Tomorrow is the big day!

7. KimB

There is one zip code on the list that is truncated. It should be 03816.