Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Pictures of Your Christmases Past

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by KimB, Oct 19, 2019.

1. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

I didn't see a specific thread of pictures of ourselves, our pets, our trees and our Christmases. Maybe I missed it.

Here is one of me at about age 50 decorating one of my trees and trying to decide where I should place the presents 10014808_10207621501282946_6167056179896113230_o.jpg .

2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

My dad as Santa; I’m the baby on his knee.

[​IMG]

A few years later, with an un-jolly Santa imposter.

[​IMG]

3. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

MTKisses.jpg

4. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Myles caught in the act!

090D8E0C-9351-4098-BD26-C248AD93B378.jpeg

5. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

A picture I took as a teen of my older niece opening a present. Taken around 1969. scan0005.jpg

6. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

This was almost 4 years ago. It's one of my favorite pictures, because the look on my friend's baby's face is priceless!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  7. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Love it!!

8. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

I can't see your pictures. :(

9. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Weird, 'cause I'm linking to pictures in an album within MMC.
    They're inside this album.

10. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

Check your permission settings. I can't see them either.

11. MerryCarey

They all say "Public" ...

12. Jeff Westover

Great idea for a thread. Here's a photo from my very first Christmas...a billion years ago...

[​IMG]

13. Jeff Westover

I would put this as Christmas 1967...

[​IMG]

14. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

our 2 doggies Charlie and Peanut yep named after the peanuts gang..charlie brown and peanut.. Picture 849.jpg