Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Planning For Christmas 2016

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by prancer, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

'Tis the season and prancer like this.
  2. Holiday

Oh my gosh! So exciting!! Your holiday slumber party sounds like so much fun!! Can I crash your party? ;) You are so organized! :)

'Tis the season likes this.
  3. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Woo-Hoo Holiday...Glad you liked em too...They don't call me Mr Christmas for nothing lol...Wait till you get em home you will want them for yourself too-gift-

'Tis the season and Holiday like this.
  4. Holiday

HA! That's exactly what I'm afraid of! :rolleyes:

'Tis the season likes this.
  5. hollyjollypeach

hollyjollypeach Reindeer Pooper Scooper MMC Premiere Member

Ejago, it sounds like you are on a roll! I am just starting to think about buying gifts, which I seem to start a little earlier each year. I try to do most of my gifts that need to be bought online earlier on in the year. My local post office is terrible at delivering on time. Thus why I start placing those orders early, since I don't want to risk the items coming in after the day. I will likely start with my next pay check.

Prance, I love those cutlery holders!

6. K.G.

K.G. MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I have already made a list of what gifts I will be buying and for whom so that I finish a good part of the gift shopping by September before I go back to work and life will be even busier! My little one will have surgery probably during Christmas time so I need to make this Christmas extra special. I already have bought Christmas cards (I actually bought too many last year, I think I have enough for next year as well) and although it's too early to write them, I think I'll start writing addresses when I have time especially since I always send so many cards. I know it's very early but I know I won't have time to do much from September onwards so I want to have everything planned and ready.

7. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Good for you! It's amazing what early planning can do.

Keeping your little one in my thoughts & prayers~ sending hugs to you.

8. K.G.

K.G. MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Thank you snowflake!

9. 'Tis the season

'Tis the season Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Hope the little one has an amazing Christmas despite the surgery. Best wishes K.G.

10. DoYouHearWhatIHear

DoYouHearWhatIHear Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Premiere Member

Those are some great thoughts, K.G.! I am keeping your family and your little one in my thoughts. Hope your preparations for it all go well! I'm sure your Christmas will be merry and bright with all your hard work!

Holiday likes this.
  11. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Sounds like a great plan and I will keep your little one in my thoughts and prayers.

Holiday likes this.