Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by snowflake22, Jan 2, 2012.

1. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Thanks, Everyone. They are going to attempt the open heart surgery tomorrow afternoon. He is still really weak but they managed to get him off of the ventilator today and he’s holding steady.

2. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Keeping the prayers flowing.

3. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Thanks, Meceka!

He came through surgery okay but they said the recovery is going to be the most dangerous time for him. So we’re just waiting to see how things go when they take off the heart pump that’s helping him right now.

4. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Sending prayers ♥️

5. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I’m at the hospital right now with my mother, who is undergoing surgery for mouth cancer. Her dentist caught it early, and her outlook is excellent. But I’d still appreciate the prayers. Not a good time of the year for big medical stuff, and she won’t be able to eat by Christmas!

6. made582

My prayers are on their way

7. He_Is_Born

He_Is_Born Christmasologist MMC Lifer

I’m praying that everything will turn out now and in the future.

snowflake22 and HomemakinGirl like this.
  8. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Prayers are being said.
    xx

snowflake22 and He_Is_Born like this.
  9. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

10. Meceka

Please keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers as he has been having difficulties with his treatment. The doctor took him off of the chemo/immunotherapy as it was doing him more harm than good. It was actually working, but was way too hard on him.

11. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

God bless that dentist. Prayers for your mother.

12. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers for your brother and for his whole family.

13. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Prayers said.

14. Meceka

Thank you, Kim.

15. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

I’m sorry Meceka, please know that I will keep your brother in my prayers. Sending hugs your way.
    xo

snowflake22 and He_Is_Born like this.
  16. made582

Keeping both of you in my prayers.

17. made582

If you could keep my cousins in your prayers tomorrow. One of my great uncles passed away a couple of days ago and the services are going to be tomorrow.

18. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Our Prayers are on the way~ God bless.

HomemakinGirl and He_Is_Born like this.
  19. snowflake22

I’m very sorry to hear this~ Sending prayers, positive thoughts and love to you both. {{{hugs}}} xx

HomemakinGirl and He_Is_Born like this.
  20. snowflake22

Prayers, love and strength being sent to you and your family. God bless. xx

HomemakinGirl, made582 and He_Is_Born like this.