Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Santa Claus seen

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by WinnerClyde, Sep 5, 2008.

1. WinnerClyde

WinnerClyde Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Hi friends, I am going to tell you an experiance that my brother claimed happened to him: It was the night before Christmas and all thru the house not a creature was moving, well not everyone was asleep; my brother woke up because he was thirsty so he went to the chicken to get a drink of water. But on his way there he saw Santa's boot at he walked into the basement. When my brother went to look he didnt see anything but he heard Santa gently say "Go to bed" so my brother did go to bed and the next morning we found that the biggest present in the basement.

What do you think of it?cheesy

2. MerryChristmasLydio

MerryChristmasLydio Guest

I never knew you could go to a chicken for a drink of water. LOL Nice story

3. irishsnow

irishsnow Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

LOL

4. WinnerClyde

WOOPS! I will correct it.

Correction: my brother woke up because he was thirsty so he went to the KICHEN to get a drink of water.

There you go

5. MerryChristmasLydio

LOL! You forgot the T in KiTchen. You did but I'm just pulling your leg right now.:hello:

6. Steven

Steven Belly shakes like Jelly MMC Emeritus Member

We saw Santa yesterday at dollywood! He looked to be out enjoying himself before the craziness begins.

7. CHRiSTMAS SPiRiT

CHRiSTMAS SPiRiT Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

Omg are you serious!
    My friend Kayli went to Dollywood on Saturday and she seen him too! She said he had on a plaid shirt? Is this the same person?

8. Steven

Steven Belly shakes like Jelly MMC Emeritus Member

I only saw one santa there, so I would say that is a yes!

:wiggy:

9. snowytree

snowytree MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

The chicken mistake was very funny, I cracked up when I read it.:wiggy:

10. MerryChristmasLydio

I did too. I thought it was funny.

11. JOHNOR

JOHNOR MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

lol at chicken!

i remember when my little sister was about 5 years old, we both woke up at about 7.30am and went to go down the stairs to see what santa had left. she stopped still halfway down the stairs and started sobbing her little heart out saying "i'm scared, what if he's still there?"

nobody should be frightened of santa!

12. Christmas Snow Angel

Christmas Snow Angel MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I am the youngest of 4 kids in our family. When I was a little girl, we used to have HUGE Christmas Eve parties and Santa ALWAYS showed up to give us a small gift and ask us to get to sleep so he could come back with a better gift. Well we lived in a huge house. All the festivities were in the front part of the house, Santa had just left, and I decided to go to the bathroom by the kitchen and the back staircase. When I got to the bathroom I looked at the stairs. There layed Santa's suit. I couldn't believe it. I ran to my brother who is just a year and a half older then me and showed him. He said "Do you know what this means?" I said "Santa's not real?" He said "NOOOOOOO Santa must be one of our Uncles!!" That was one of the BEST Christmas's EVER!!! We still laugh sometimes and call Santa Uncle Santa lol.

13. melindasue

melindasue MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Haha, "santa must be one of our uncles," thats cute! And I laughed at the chicken thing too. I thought it was like someone posting from another country, like I think British people call the bathroom the "loo," lol I was like, wow they must call it the chicken whereever this person is from haha!:rudolph:

14. Lorn--xx

Lorn--xx Santas Little Helper MMC Emeritus Member

Lol

15. WinnerClyde

From where I come we do not say chicken exept when talking about a certain bird. If was just an accident, so I normally do say kichen :-?

16. rodmonster

rodmonster Santa's Personal Trainer MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

?

Whyd di the Chicken cross the road?
    YEah YEah yeah....
    we know...
    TO GET A GLASS OF WATER!

17. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

did he get a picture?

I wonder how many Santa sightings there are? Should start another tread on that one!
    :hi:

18. WinnerClyde

Good idea

19. Virginia

Virginia MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Xmas buzz

I loved reading these. There is a certain buzz you get from believing.

20. One Spoiled Brat

One Spoiled Brat Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member

Thanks for sharing...Merry Christmas.....:rudolph: