Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Saturday Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Edge612, Sep 7, 2019.

1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

98CB59F9-6FF9-49CF-9F93-89814213E0A3.jpeg

Edge612 likes this.
  2. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

SATURDAY, JANUARY 4, 2020
    Happy Saturday Morning! The best time of the week is here again folks. It's Post-Holiday Season now. This is the FIRST Non-Bers Saturday morning of 2020. Sad? Maybe a little but I say it's more EXCITING. Why? Because for one Saturday mornings are awesome all year long. Secondly, we have 52 of these to enjoy this year which is A LOT! And finally we have the 2020 Bers all well ahead of us to look forward to for the next 8 months. Turn on a cartoon like I am and get a Dunkin iced coffee/donut. That's how you start your 1st Saturday morning of the year 2020. Let me know your plans and have a great Saturday Morning (and weekend)!​

3. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

I am planning on relaxing a lot of the weekend and catching up on some stuff around the house.

Edge612 likes this.
  4. Edge612

SATURDAY, JANUARY 11, 2020
    Happy Saturday Morning! The best time of the week is here! And this time of year we need to really appreciate Saturday mornings and weekends in general because we are in the dead of winter. But wait...it's going to be 60 degrees today? WHAT? In January? Yes and even tomorrow we may be in the 60s. Maybe while I watch my Saturday morning cartoons I should wear some shorts. I won't...but I'm tempted. Other than that I'm about to go to Dunkin for my favorite combo of iced coffee/jelly donut. Nothing beats that for me...well except things like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the holiday season, the Bers, football season...ok you get the idea. But we're in January so let's enjoy it. Have a great Saturday Morning and Weekend!​

Dudley and DecemberisComing like this.
  5. SnowflakeMom

I am enjoying some coffee and planning to get to the gym (part of my New Years resolution) and so far I am doing well. I read that it is all about it becoming a habit so that is my goal..lol
    Also, I have a few errands to run today.
    Enjoy your Saturday!

Edge612 and Dudley like this.
  6. Edge612

SATURDAY, JANUARY 18, 2020
    Happy Saturday Morning! The best time of the week is here again on this winter weekend. It's 17 degrees out after last Saturday it was almost 60 in the morning. But hey it's winter so 17 is a lot more normal than 60. Some snow is on its way. But before that I have some breakfast to have as usual. Today? Going with McDonalds breakfast (the only thing I will eat there). Sausage Biscuit and Hashbrown with of course some iced coffee despite the cold temps. What about your Saturday morning? Oh I'm taking my tree down too but it will be festive with the snow coming down and talking about Christmas. Have a great Saturday Morning!​

Dudley likes this.
  7. SnowflakeMom

I am having some coffee now and will head to the grocery store before the snow starts.

8. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Coffee and fresh apple strudel for breakfast this morning - a special treat und Sehr gut! Since retiring, every morning is a Saturday morning, even my volunteer days at the Zoo!

9. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Beef and noodles in the slow cooker and Monkey Bread in the oven, if I am going to be iced in, I at least want to indulge. I may add a hot beverage, some Christmas music, and the white Christmas lights that remain.

10. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Good morning. I've been to the market and have had breakfast. Now I'm making a list and will be heading to Home Depot so I can start my first vacation project.

Edge612 likes this.
  11. Edge612

SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 2020
    Happy Saturday Morning! The best time of the week is back again! And by the way, Happy Rudolph Day #1! Can you believe 1 month down and 11 to go till Christmas again? How's that possible already? A rainy Saturday is expected here. That's ok though because it's still Saturday and that's always great. Going to Dunkin now to get my breakfast and then some Saturday errands later. How about you? Tell us a bout your Saturday Morning!​

DecemberisComing likes this.
  12. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

My niece is coming over so we can firm up the details of her bridal shower in April, it might seem like it is ages away but I have a feeling it will go quickly. After that, celebrating Rudolph Day and enjoying the last Saturday of January!

Edge612 likes this.
  13. SnowflakeMom

I am enjoying some coffee now and will go to the gym later. Also, I need to go to the grocery store too.

Edge612 and DecemberisComing like this.
  14. Edge612

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2020
    Happy Saturday Morning! The best time of the week is here and it's a NEW month folks. February has arrives. Can you believe January is gone? I loved changing the month in this thread today. It just makes me happy to move on to the 2nd month of the year now. And with it being Saturday morning what better way to celebrate than with a big iced coffee and a jelly donut? And how about a Christmas Cartoon to add to it? Nothing beats cartoons in general (and Christmas ones even better) on a Saturday morning. What's your plans this Saturday morning and Superbowl Weekend? Have a great Saturday Morning!​

DecemberisComing likes this.
  15. SnowflakeMom

I am having coffee now and relaxing a bit. I am headed to the gym this morning and I have to do a few errands.
    Tomorrow night we are headed to a friends house for game...looking forward to it!

DecemberisComing and Edge612 like this.
  16. Edge612

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020
    Happy Saturday Morning! The best time of the week is here for the 2nd Saturday (of 5) of February. And the sun is shining this morning here for a change. That's always a plus on a Saturday morning. A little colder today but hey it's February. Nothing extreme. And I have my normal Saturday errands to do but first I'm enjoying my iced coffee, jelly donut, and cartoons. Yes these are the simple child-like things I love in life. Have a great Saturday Morning and Weekend!

ballcoach and SnowflakeMom like this.
  17. SnowflakeMom

I am having coffee and then headed out for a couple of errands. So happy to the sun! Enjoy your day, Edge!

Edge612 likes this.
  18. SolidSnake84

SolidSnake84 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Already at the second weekend of February! That's awesome! We are headed out to take trash off to the dump, then just going to do some light cleanup here from the storm aftermath. Limbs down, nothing major. No damage to the shingles or vinyl siding.

Edge612 likes this.
  19. ballcoach

ballcoach Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

I'm about to go outside. It is 31 degrees, but who wants to be inside? Blah.

Taking Doc for a birthday date and then more outside in my future. Couple of ballgames I'm going to watch today (DVR them for tonight by the fire outside).

Edge612 likes this.
  20. Edge612

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2020
    Happy Saturday Morning! The best time of the week is here again. And it's the middle day of the month of February already. We have 9 degrees this morning. Ouch. But this is what winter should be sometimes. What better way to enjoy it than inside on a Saturday morning with a special breakfast, the internet, some t.v. and some MMC? That sounds like a good combination to me. Later I'll be going out to do some errands like usual for a Saturday. How are you feeling this Saturday morning? Have a great one!​