• Thread starter sheepsnot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 16

yolie8174

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
May 26, 2008
California
dawn of the dead and night of the living dead, yuck its just too scary when the dead come to life

santashelperkobrin

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
May 26, 2008
Ontario, Canada
13 Ghost scared the crap out of me!!!

~Santas Helper Kobrin:rudolph:

ReineV

Christmas Connoisseur
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 2, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
Movies that scare the jeepers out of me:

1) The Shining
2) 28 Days
3) The Sixth Sense
4) The Ring
5) The Grudge

xmaslilly

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Member
Nov 27, 2006
SE-WI
I don't think there are any "scarey movies" to me at least.
I couldn't pick one out
My favorites are the Vincent Price movies
I have always loved watching them..there are good ones out there and then the bad ones.
I mostly watch them for fun and to get ideas for Halloween now.
I used to tell my son ..it's only a movie..it's not real. He now collects horror films.

Courtney

Makin' A Comeback!
MMC Lifer
Jul 21, 2008
Home
Final Destination 2 and Return of the Living Dead 3. Both scared the snowballs out of me. :-?

Mumof2

One Happy lil Elf
MMC Lifer
Oct 23, 2007
Boston, Ma
www.facebook.com
The original Salem's Lot! scared the pants off me! Of course i was only 6 maybe 7..Darn sister..lol

kelly ann

Christmasologist
MMC Member
Oct 15, 2007
swansea. uk
I must've been about seven or something when I walked into my cousin's house one day and they were watching Nightmare on Elm Street in the middle of the afternoon!! Well I never slept properly for years after that!!! lol Scared the heebie jeebies out of me!! So now Im not much of a fan of horror films...BUT I am quite partial to the odd vampire movies. And am looking forward to seeing the Lost Boys Two.....

Maureen

Merry Forums Super Administrator
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Aug 24, 2007
Displaced Canadian now in Perthshire, Scotland
Vampires are my "thing"!!!!! How did I miss there was a sequel to The Lost Boys????!!!

Mumof2 - you're right with the first 'Salems Lot!! The way Danny Glick floated outside that bedroom window made me rather uneasy, I must say!!!

I must've been about seven or something when I walked into my cousin's house one day and they were watching Nightmare on Elm Street in the middle of the afternoon!! Well I never slept properly for years after that!!! lol Scared the heebie jeebies out of me!! So now Im not much of a fan of horror films...BUT I am quite partial to the odd vampire movies. And am looking forward to seeing the Lost Boys Two.....

Irishsnow

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Dec 5, 2005
Ireland
Don't find any of them scary but couldn't watch some of the bits in the last Saw movie. Hostel was pretty gruesome as well

michellibell

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Jul 11, 2008
Texas
I love scary movies... and I agree - the psychologial thrillers are way better than blood and guts. I can't finish those movies.
"The Exorcist" scared me so much that I swore I'd never watch it again...that stuff is too real for me.
Loved "What Lies Beneath," "Halloween," "Amityville Horror," "Jaws."

But I love the Scream series... very well made movies!

Ms_Speedy_Elf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 13, 2008
The 1980 version of Terror Train .Went all by myself :#

I don't like scary movies to begin with.

Mumof2

One Happy lil Elf
MMC Lifer
Oct 23, 2007
Boston, Ma
www.facebook.com
Vampires are my "thing"!!!!! How did I miss there was a sequel to The Lost Boys????!!!

Mumof2 - you're right with the first 'Salems Lot!! The way Danny Glick floated outside that bedroom window made me rather uneasy, I must say!!!

Maureen OMG that was the part that made my heart drop and I swear It wigged me out for weeks!!!lol

JollySteve

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Sep 7, 2007
Elk Grove Village, Il

Now that you mention it, I can clearly see that scene in my head. He tapped on the window with his fingernails, with the fog getting heavier behind him. To this day, I cannot watch that movie with the lights off.

BritneyBug

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2007
North Carolina!
awhitechristmas.blogspot.com
Some of the scariest movies I have seen....keep in mind I don't watch heavy gore movies anymore. (Saw, Hostel, The Descent, etc)

Silence of the Lambs. so creepy. I won't ever be able to forget the dinner scene.<br>

Dawn of the Dead (2004) - I was expecting less active zombies, and I was freaked out by this movie for a good 2 weeks after I saw it.

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
The Ring...it just totally terrified me...but was a very well done and thought thru movie...

The Saw scared me even more...but I didn´t like the movies...none of the Saw Series...to brutal...to crazy....

The Ring was the best too me....the second part was alright, too...but not as good as the first one.....I even watched the original Japanese Movies...but never really understood them, because they were relying a lot on Myths from over there...and I didn´t know them.

snowytree

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 16, 2008
GA
I don't watch scary movies...Im a scaredy cat.:scarykitty:

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio