• Start date
  • Watchers 16

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
I loved to watch them...but don´t do it anymore since my daughter was born...for whatever reason...they just scare me tooo much

rodmonster

Santa's Personal Trainer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Jul 27, 2008
Va
The....

For me it has always been The Exorcist. I have always been a holiday junkie of all kinds...
So at Halloween i enjoy the scariest things i could find and watch as a kid. Loved Dracula, Frankenstein, WolfMan, Freddy, Jason, Micheal, LeatherFace, Etc...
In the End The Exorcist scared the ba-gee-bers outta me! Still gives me a chill when the neck goes around... and on top of that the new scenes of her coming down the stairs upside down like a crab...rreeeaallly freaky.
This pic as a kid used to scare the snot outta me...........

Faith4always

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 17, 2008
Lafayette, LA USA
I don't do "scary" movies. Can't handle them nor stand them!
I guess the scariest movie I ever watched was "Fried Green Tomatoes"!!!

M

MerryChristmasLydio

My favorite scary movie is the first Halloween movie, but the most scared I have been is when I was only ten and watched Night of the Living Dead in the theater. I had to leave before it was over and almost passed out from a lack of blood in my head. I was scared for many years after that whenever it was foggy outside. In recent history, The Ring has scared me more than anything else. Most movies just startle you over and over, but that one gave me the creeps each of the three times I watched it.
:frankenstein:

Cannot think of one. I have seen a LOT of scarey movies. But I never get scared.:scarykitty:

M

MerryChristmasLydio

Yeah they say that Buddy still walks those tracks trying to find his shoe that caused him to get hit.:ghost::zombie:

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
my favorite villain out of scary movies are

1. Michael Myers....Halloween....this guy is sooooo scary....it totally freaks me out

2. Samara - Ring.......back in the year the movie came, that girl who played Samara won "best Vilain" at the MTV Movie Awards....when she received her award, people went crazy....she looked real cute then she bowed over the microphone....put her hair into face and then she went on whisperin in a Samarish way. "Everyone will Suffer"...which was the sentence Samara would say through the phone after people watched the video.....Peoples went crazy

yolie8174

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
May 26, 2008
California
my favorite villain out of scary movies are

1. Michael Myers....Halloween....this guy is sooooo scary....it totally freaks me out

2. Samara - Ring.......back in the year the movie came, that girl who played Samara won "best Vilain" at the MTV Movie Awards....when she received her award, people went crazy....she looked real cute then she bowed over the microphone....put her hair into face and then she went on whisperin in a Samarish way. "Everyone will Suffer"...which was the sentence Samara would say through the phone after people watched the video.....Peoples went crazy

She's a very cute girl

M

MerryChristmasLydio

I laugh at those monsters on TV and say, " NO ONE IS SCARIER THAN MEEEEEEEE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!"

clarebear

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 10, 2006
England
:-?

Oh I love that movie with respect, it is cool, I love Kathy Bates, It is scary :)

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image