Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Special posts through the years

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by made582, Nov 19, 2013.

1. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Day 5-

Day 4-
    Day 3-
    Day 2-

Day 1-

2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

♥ ♥
    Thanks made for keeping this thread up!!! And thanks @Crown 84 for organizing every year! Love the special posts!!!

AuntieMistletoeDear and brent like this.
  3. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

My pleasure.

Jeff Westover likes this.
  4. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

2017-

1st Day of season-

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  5. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Thanks for doing this again this year, Made!
    Very thoughtful of you to take the time.

made582 likes this.
  6. made582

Day5-

Day 4-

Day 3-

Day 2-

7. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

So beautifully and eloquently stated, buddy!! ❤️ Pure. Christmas. Magic. Bravo!!

AuntieMistletoeDear and made582 like this.
  8. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

Reading these just made me feel all warm and cuddly! Wonderful memories! :sway

9. Martine

Martine Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I loved reading your post made. Very touching.

10. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Awesome, my friend!! ♥ ♥ ♥

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  11. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

This merry trip down countdown lane is truly cherished in my heart are as the authors of each special post and those who took time to read and remember and celebrate the most wonderful time of the year.
    I'm so delighted to share joys and life happenings with all of you throughout the year.
    Keep a merry thought in your head!

snowflake22, Martine and made582 like this.
  12. made582

2018 Continued-

Day 1-

First day of the season-

13. Crown 84

Thanks once again for doing this compilation, Made!

14. made582

2019-

Day 5-

Day 4-

Day 3-

15. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

This thread is amazing. This forum is amazing. I cried as I read some of the posts and I felt excitement as I read others. You have no idea how much I needed a reminder of the joy of this season.

16. made582

2019 Continued

Day2-

Day1-

17. made582

2019 Continued-

First day of the season-

AuntieMistletoeDear and Rich like this.
  18. Crown 84

As always Made, thanks for taking the time to do this annual compilation.

19. made582

2019 A special before Christmas Post-

AuntieMistletoeDear and e_xander like this.
  20. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

+d You rock! @made582 +g

Having these special posts contained in this special thread is like having a merry time capsule that we can visit whenever we need a little Christmas lift.

Very much appreciated. -mistletoe-Merry Christmas!

made582 likes this.