Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 287 DAYS

Happy Valentine's Day! Oh and it's THURSDAY! That may be even more important here in this thread than the fact it's Valentine's Day. Oh yes that means today is a big day. It's a Double Countdown Thursday. As you can see our normal daily count is down to 287 days now. But our weekly count that we only do once a week on Thursdays? It started at 53 weeks. And now? It's down to...41 weeks. We knocked off 12 weeks! That's awesome. And as you can see the next 2 Thursdays will be big here. We'll hit the big 40 and then...I won't even say it but you can see where we're going. As CW said can it be Thanksgiving yet? Not quite...but we've actually made a good amount of progress. Turkey & Biscuits Yum. Have a great Valentine's Day & Thursday (but not as great as November 28th)!​

Reactions: SnowflakeMom

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 286 DAYS

Happy 2nd Half of February! We're now into the 2nd half of the 2nd month of the year. Already huh? It feels like not too long ago we were in the 2nd half of the 11th month of the year. You remember that month known as November right? Oh yeah and in this thread we LOVE November. Look at our Countdown this Friday morning sitting at 286 days. Still lots and lots of days to go, however, some BIG milestones coming soon. Thursday we'll reach 40 weeks, we're 13 days from our 3rd 28th and 16 days from now we'll have knocked off 100 full days from this count that started at 370! Unreal huh? Well with all those positives November thoughts in your head enjoy this day turkey fans. This time of year (later winter) can almost feel like November and Thanksgiving so take it all in!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 285 DAYS

Happy February Weekend! We're into the 2nd half of February and President's Day Weekend as well. We all may not agree on politics but in this thread we all do agree on the fact that Thanksgiving is AWESOME. That's why we have a Countdown going all year long towards it. And to start this President's Day Weekend the count now sits at 285 days. Knocked off 15 solid days since the 300 marker. 12 days till our 3rd 28th. 15 days till we knocked off 100 days off the count from 370. Moving towards some really big days. And I hope you all enjoy this day as it is a Saturday for all the turkey lovers here in this thread. May all of you have a great day and a great meal even if it may not be as great as stuffing and gravy! Have a great Saturday!​

Reactions: Christmaswarlock

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 284 DAYS

Happy President's Day Eve! You know what hit me today? Maybe something stupid (or people who don't understand what Thanksgiving Week is really about wouldn't understand) but 40 weeks from today we'll be on the Eve of the best overall week of the year: Thanksgiving Week. 40. Yes that's far but when you think about it we started at 53 weeks. And now we knocked off a big chunk. Just seeing the "30s" would be really awesome after this week. Thanksgiving Week makes me smile. And so does our countdown here which today is at 284 days. That's a solid good amount still here in late winter. But as CW said maybe it's almost time to celebrate the progress we've made with a big fat turkey! Gobble and YUM. No Macy's Parade on today but maybe you can pop an old one on. Have a great President's Day Eve!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 283 DAYS

Happy President's Day! Look at our Countdown to Thanksgiving continue to drop along the way! Another little winter holiday has arrived and the count now sits at 283 days to start this brand new February Week. I wonder who would be the President of Thanksgiving. I guess a Giant Turkey could be. Maybe we could nominate CW for the job. I heard the job doesn't pay well in cash but it does pay well in turkey and stuffing! That's what matters isn't it? Oh well as the new week begins we all dream here of being 1 week closer to Thanksgiving Week and of course Thanksgiving Day. Moving along as they say 13 days till we knocked off 100 days off our count and only 10 days till we hit our 3rd 28th! That's insane. Have a great and Happy President's Day!​

Reactions: Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 283 DAYS

Happy President's Day! Look at our Countdown to Thanksgiving continue to drop along the way! Another little winter holiday has arrived and the count now sits at 283 days to start this brand new February Week. I wonder who would be the President of Thanksgiving. I guess a Giant Turkey could be. Maybe we could nominate CW for the job. I heard the job doesn't pay well in cash but it does pay well in turkey and stuffing! That's what matters isn't it? Oh well as the new week begins we all dream here of being 1 week closer to Thanksgiving Week and of course Thanksgiving Day. Moving along as they say 13 days till we knocked off 100 days off our count and only 10 days till we hit our 3rd 28th! That's insane. Have a great and Happy President's Day!​
I would be all over that job!

Reactions: Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 282 DAYS

Happy President's Week! President's does get a full week kind of at least for kids. They have off all week and this week is referred to as President's Week by some people. But know what week is 40 weeks from now that is the best week of the year? THANKSGIVING WEEK! Of course, sorry got a little excited there. And our Countdown to Thanksgiving Day itself is at 282 days now. That count continues to move in the right direction as it decreases day by day. Strutting through the count just like a turkey strutting it's stuff across the road. Or maybe some of the marchers in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade strutting down the streets on Thanksgiving morning. Well I hope you all strut your turkey stuff today right through Tuesday. Have a great one!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 281 DAYS

Good Sleepiness Day! I feel a little sleepy this morning. Know what that feeling feels like? Kind of like on Thanksgiving afternoon into evening after our big feast we all feel tired. We all want to sleep. That great Thanksgiving feeling of food and rest. Well as you can see from our countdown this morning we are 281 days away from that special feeling day. That's still plenty of time to go but we're also moving along nicely. Tomorrow will be a big milestone in terms of "weeks" and if you take out a calculator you'll beat me to the announcement coming tomorrow. For now, I hope everyone is strutting their turkey stuff whether it be through rain, snow or shine. Make it a good day. Fight off the sleepiness. But when you feel sleepy let your mind daydream about Thanksgiving! Have a good one!​

Reactions: SnowflakeMom

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 280 DAYS

Happy February Fury! Well we had some snow & ice yesterday so February continues on. Today should be a nice early spring type day though. And to celebrate it look at our countdown! 280 days! We started at 370 which means 10 days from now we reach the marker that means we went 100 days through the count. Awesome. Our 3rd 28th comes 1 week from today. And with it being Thursday we have our Weekly count today which reaches an amazing 40 weeks! We have now gone through all of the 40s! Unreal isn't it? Imagine what next Thursday will bring us. Into new territory. Exciting "stuff" stuffing lovers. Thanksgiving is still far off but we have made significant movement in the count. With that turkey loving thought have a great 40 Weeks till Thanksgiving Thursday!​

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Wow...40 weeks!! We are moving right along...I think I will plan a turkey dinner sometime next month!

Reactions: Edge612

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image