Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 174 DAYS

Happy 1st TGIF of June! The big 1st Friday of the month is here. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is now at 174 days. Oh yes moving along nicely into the 2nd quarter of the 100s. We're now only 21 days away from our 7th "28th" which happens on a Friday. Awesome. And then we'll move on to 150 and JULY which will see us into the 2nd half of the year. It's all coming folks. And it's all so darn exciting isn't it? That's how I feel at least. I hope you are all doing well. I hope everyone is having fun. I hope everyone is ready for a summer weekend. I know that I am. One with rest and fun combined. Relaxation is important. And I hope you all are dreaming of Thanksgiving and the holiday season ahead of us without rushing this summer. That's how I feel right now. I hope you all enjoy your today. Have a great 1st Friday of June!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 173 DAYS

Happy 2nd Weekend of June! We're rolling into another June Weekend. And another nice one here. I'm glad for that. And I'm glad for our Countdown to Thanksgiving which this Saturday morning is at 173 days. We're now 20 days away from our next milestone of reaching our 7th "28th" and then we head towards July 1 and the 150 day marker which almost seems insanely scary. But that's how we roll here in the Thanksgiving Thread! Oh yeah and we all enjoy it while we dream of turkeys and stuffing. We dream of parades and football. We dream of colorful leaves and cool breezes. We dream of all of those things and more all summer long. It's actually not summer officially yet. We should probably put that as a milestone also. Reaching our "LAST" Season before the SEASON (Fall) of Thanksgiving. How's that sound? Have a great 2nd Weekend of June!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 172 DAYS

Happy 2nd Sunday of June! The sun is out here on a nice day again. We've been lucky with weekends turning out nice this late spring season. And we're heading forward now through our countdown. Today's Countdown is at 172 days. We still focus in 19 days on our "28th" we celebrate each month. But before we get there we have the official departure of spring/arrival of summer. Friday, June 21 we'll see summer officially arrive and the final season before we go back to Autumn which obviously Thanksgiving is a big part of. Amazing isn't it? I think so but I'm not surprised. We've had a good run in this countdown so far. Let's just keep enjoying each day like we enjoy each bite of our Thanksgiving Meal on November 28th. Yum. Just thoughts of that make me smile and happy. Have a great 2nd Sunday of June!​

Reactions: Bradmac and Rich

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 171 DAYS

Happy Double Digits June! Oh what a nice weekend we had here. And now rain comes in on Monday. If you ask me, that's called perfect timing in the weather world. And our timing or should I say countdown to Thanksgiving is now at 171 days. We continue to move forward every day towards that 150 marker 3 weeks from today on July 1. Before that though we have 1 week from Friday on the 21st the arrival of summer officially. And after that we have our 7th "28th" to get to. Lots to look forward to as we continue to move through this month of June. Lots and lots just like the lots and lots of food on our dinner plate on November 28th, Thanksgiving Day. Hmm yum I hope that I am hungry on that day. For now, I hope you all enjoy your day. Have a great Double Digits June!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 170 DAYS

Happy June Tuesday! A rainy morning here but that's ok. Look at our Countdown to Thanksgiving! We are at 170 days now. Bam 30 days knocked off the 100s. Crazy stuff folks! Moving along in the right direction as we always do here in this awesome thread. You guys and girls are all excited already aren't you? I know that I am. Who doesn't love this time of year? We are closing in on summer time. That's awesome right there. That is a big thing. That will happen 1 week from Friday. And then we will continue moving forward. We'll move towards our 7th "28th" and then July 1 and the "2nd half of the year" which also brings in the 150 day marker. All big things ahead as we roll into summer officially. All big things for us turkey lovers. What do you say to that? I think it's a great idea. Have a great June Tuesday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 169 DAYS

Happy 6-12! We're rolling into Mid-June here this fine Mid-Week. And our countdown to Thanksgiving is now at 169 days. We've dropped below 170. I actually just noticed we officially knocked off 200 days from our count since we started at 370. That's crazy! But I'm not surprised anymore. This count has blown my mind away as to how fast it's moved. And it's moved in the right direction. Any turkey fans out there? Oh only all of you! I wonder how the preparations for the Macy's Parade are coming. Do they work hard at it in the summer? I know they work at it all year long. It's that big of a deal. I just wonder when they put the pedal to the metal. Anyway, anyone having any turkey dinners this month? Let us know if you are. I could use a little droolfest. Have a great 6-12!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
No turkey dinners yet. We save that special meal for one day a year. :)

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 168 DAYS

Happy Summer Is Coming! Yes it is only a little over a week away now. Yes it is coming on the 21st of the month. Today we talk about 2 Countdowns as we do every Thursday. The Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 168 days. The Weekly Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 24 Weeks! Wow closer to 20 weeks than 30 weeks now. That's big isn't it? When we get into the teens then things get really ridiculous here. This is so much fun tho. I've had fun in this Countdown and I hope you all have too. We are still eyeing the first day of summer 1 week from Friday as a milestone before we shift our eyes towards the 28th of the month for the 7th time in this count. Good stuff to look forward to here in the Thanksgiving Countdown Thread all summer long. Let's enjoy today though. Have a great Summer Is Coming Thursday with a Double Countdown to read here with a turkey bone in your mouth!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 167 DAYS

Happy Final TGIF of Spring! Today's Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 167 days. Nothing too special right? Although we have knocked off 1/3 of our "100s" count if you look at that 33 day drop from 200. Next Friday we welcome SUMMER officially. I love it. I know that summer has started for many of us in our minds already but the official beginning is next Friday. Be here for that and be ready for that will start the season that brings us right into the Bers again and into Autumn. You all know that means that we will be heading back towards Thanksgiving then before we know it. Almost too soon if you ask me. I want to focus and enjoy on summer. That's a big key for me this year. Last year I didn't have much of a summer due to work being overloaded. This year I'm here to enjoy it! But don't forget to enjoy thoughts of turkey in your head. Have a great Final TGIF of Spring!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 166 DAYS

Happy Last Weekend of Summer! It's a beautiful Saturday in my area and the Countdown to Thanksgiving looks beautiful too. It's down to 166 days now. Wowzers. Look at that we continue to roll forward. This is the last week of spring so enjoy it. Next Friday we enter summer. That will be a milestone for us. That will begin the last season before Autumn which is OUR SEASON and of course the Season of Thanksgiving. Insane isn't it? I'm not sure how winter and spring have gone so fast this year. Will summer slow down for us? Stay tuned here to find out. And stay tuned to your Macy's Parade on Thanksgiving Morning. That's always a Must-See. Anyway, turkey thoughts are good thoughts to have any weekend even when you're eating a steak like I will be tonight. Both are yummy in their own way. Have a great Last Weekend of Summer Everyone here in the Thanksgiving Thread!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 165 DAYS

Happy 2nd Half of June! We have a mostly cloudy morning here with some showers on this Father's Day! Not a bad day but not as nice as yesterday. But what is as nice (or nicer) than yesterday is our Countdown to Thanksgiving. It stands at 165 days! Oh yeah down to 165. That's big. That's moving along in the right direction. That's moving forward. And we're moving forward towards our next big milestone on Friday when we officially reach SUMMER! That's awesome. I love summer so much. And to know we're officially in it on Friday and have only 1 season to go till Autumn is absolutely awesome. That should put a smile on every Thanksgiving Fan and even a smile on a turkey running across the road. With that positive thought in your head I hope you all enjoy your Father's Day. Have a great start to the 2nd Half of June!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 164 DAYS

Happy Last Week of Spring! We are now heading towards summer on Friday. That is our next goal and milestone. We start off the week though with the Countdown to Thanksgiving having dropped to 164 days. Just amazing how we have been going through the 100s so fast. 2 weeks from today we'll reach the big 150 marker and also July which means the 2nd half of the year and also 8th month since November! 8th!!! That's crazy. But what else is crazy? How about CW teasing us about his Summer Thanksgiving. What will he have? Turkey and cranberry sauce? Biscuits? Potatoes? Stuffing? All of the above? Let's hope he tells us more info about it soon. That sounds like a good idea to me having it in summer time and dreaming of the upcoming Autumn Season. Have a great start to the Last Week of Spring!​

Reactions: Bradmac and Rich

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image