Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

The Thread of Terrible Jokes/Riddles

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Christmasplease, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

I apologize in advance for this one!

Why does a duck have feathers?

2. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

To cover up their butt quacks.

How do you get down off an elephant?

3. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Wow, yes!

Run around til you get pooped out!!

4. George Broderick Jr.

You don't get down off an elephant. You get down off a duck.

(See how I kept it on theme?)

made582 likes this.
  5. Christmasplease

Oh no, oh dear, oh wow. Lol

6. George Broderick Jr.

What's big and red and eats rocks?

Lynn68 likes this.
  7. Christmasplease

:rolleyes: Hmm

8. Christmasplease

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney?

9. George Broderick Jr.

You're too little to smoke?

My answer is "A big red rock eater"...

10. Christmasplease

:eek: I’m speechless!

What did the table cloth say to the table?

11. George Broderick Jr.

I've got you covered!

When is a door not a door?

12. Christmasplease

I give up!

13. George Broderick Jr.

When it's ajar (a jar)

14. Christmasplease

Ohhh nooooooooo

Lol

15. George Broderick Jr.

Why did the dog cross the road?

16. Christmasplease

To get to the other side?

17. Christmasplease

Why did the chicken cross the road?

18. George Broderick Jr.

No... because he was stapled to the chicken

To buy Power Ball tickets?

19. Christmasplease

Oh nooooooo!

Because Colonel Sanders was chasing him!

20. George Broderick Jr.

Why did Rembrandt wear red suspenders?