Host of the Can’t Wait For Christmas podcast
MMC Donor
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Aug 25, 2015
Bay Area, CA
cantwaitforchristmaspod.com
Hi everyone. My name's Tim and I'm a stand-up comic from California.

I went fromChristmas fan to Christmas freak a few years back when I was working 3 jobs (in addition to stand-up shows) all though November and December. I sorta felt like I missed the whole season...and I've decided I get to play catch up for the rest of my life. Heh!

I just recently started up a Christmas Podcast (http://cantwaitforchristmaspod.com) and was looking around for places to get Christmas info and I found this place. Looking forward to playing some reindeer games with you merry folk!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello & Welcome to MMC, Tim!!
Looking forward to listening to the podcast!
:tree::blinky:

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Hey, Tim! Welcome to MMC! I'm looking forward to listening to your podcasts after work.
::welcome

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Just listened to your podcast. Bravo! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the idea of a, "Christmas Cave"! Christmas is actually tucked away in nooks and crannies throughout my house year round, now you gave me other ideas!

We hope you take the time to join us here for more Christmas conversations and hope you take a listen to our podcast as well. You will enjoy them!

Your page is bookmarked and I look forward to hearing many more of your podcast!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Welcome to MMC Tim!! I'm hoping to listen to your podcast on my lunch today!! Hope you enjoy it here at this most merry place!
::welcome

Reactions: missiechick

commomom

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 21, 2015
southern tier,ny
Welcome Tim, I'm looking forward to listening to your podcast also and adding it to my list of things for my daily routine. It will be something to put me in the mood when I'm getting ready to start my day. Do you have a schedule planned for how often you will be doing them?

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Welcome, Tim (from a former fellow Bay Area resident)! I'm not sure how many reindeer play our games, but there are lots of them to enjoy.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Welcome to MMC, Tim!

Tim Babb

Host of the Can’t Wait For Christmas podcast
MMC Donor
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Aug 25, 2015
Bay Area, CA
cantwaitforchristmaspod.com
Holy wow! Thanks everyone!

Although, as a Disney nerd, every time I see "MMC," I think "Mickey Mouse Club." Heh :)

To answer commomom's question, my plan is to release a new episode on the 25th of every month.

And, Christmas-A-Holic, I have indeed listened to My Merry Podcast and I enjoy it very much! Is there any way to get the older episodes that don't appear on the main feed anymore?

Again, thanks a bunch for the welcome, gang!

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Is there any way to get the older episodes that don't appear on the main feed anymore?

You just gotta know the secret handshake.

JK. We're actually in the process of re-wiring our feed through iTunes and rebuilding the archive index. After dozens of episodes things get a little messy. But they'll be back soon -- working on it right now.

I do hope you keep us posted, Tim, on each episode as they come out. We'll give you a steady diet of responses!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Welcome, Tim! I haven't had a chance to listen to your podcast yet, but thanks for posting the link so I can listen when I GET the chance!

You just gotta know the secret handshake.

JK. We're actually in the process of re-wiring our feed through iTunes and rebuilding the archive index. After dozens of episodes things get a little messy. But they'll be back soon -- working on it right now.
That's good news! Looking forward to having the entire run available again!

Reactions: AuntieMistletoeDear

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
So, how would you finish this one:

An elf, a reindeer and a snowman walk into an egg nog bar...

Reactions: AuntieMistletoeDear

Geoff5

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 10, 2013
Murrieta, CA, USA
www.szabosongs.com
Hi everyone. My name's Tim and I'm a stand-up comic from California.

I went fromChristmas fan to Christmas freak a few years back when I was working 3 jobs (in addition to stand-up shows) all though November and December. I sorta felt like I missed the whole season...and I've decided I get to play catch up for the rest of my life. Heh!

I just recently started up a Christmas Podcast (http://cantwaitforchristmaspod.com) and was looking around for places to get Christmas info and I found this place. Looking forward to playing some reindeer games with you merry folk!

Hello Tim & Welcome!

Be sure to check out all the great new Christmas music at this site! Click on the link below for a quick sample!

Enjoy!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image