Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What book are you reading?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by xmas365, May 6, 2014.

1. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

kelly ann likes this.
  2. Bethene

Bethene Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Dark Storm by Karen Harper

3. kelly ann

kelly ann Christmasologist Merry Forums Member

It's nice to be back!

RadioJonD likes this.
  4. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

The Old Willis Place by Mary Downing Hahn

5. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

"City of Bones" - Michael Connelly (Book 8 in the Bosch series)

6. WintersElf

half was done with The Old Willis Place by Mary Downing Hahn

7. WintersElf

Deep and Dark and Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn

8. Dudley

"The Narrows" - Michael Connelly (Harry Bosch Series Book 10)

9. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

"The Old Success" ~ Martha Grimes, book 25 in the Richard Jury mystery series

10. WintersElf

still on Deep and Dark and Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn

11. WintersElf

Wait till Helen comes....By Mary Downing Hahn

12. Meceka

"To Be Where You Are" ~ Jan Karon

13. WintersElf

I love Jan Karon books I have the Father Tim series of The Mitford series and cook book...love it..

KimB likes this.
  14. Dudley

Still working on "The Narrows". Been too busy decorating to read much right now.

15. Meceka

I love them, too. Have you ever made an OMC? One of these days, I'm going to bake one! :)

16. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

The Mitford series was the best! Did you see the Hallmark movie last year based on the series? I was a bit let down but, if I hadn't read the books, it would have been good.

17. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

I'm usually reading several books at once. I think I've read all of Scott Card's books because I really like sci-fi.

I'm reading a book about sprouting seeds and am doing broccoli sprouts. They're very good in my morning smoothie in that you can only taste the raw cocoa.

Dudley likes this.
  18. WintersElf

No Its costly but i want too...it sounds so delicious..was the towns fav cake..

19. WintersElf

no i didnt know they made a movie..maybe ill check it out..but nothing like the book..i loved the series gave the series to my mom...and just collected the last 2 father tim ones..

20. Kouli

Kouli Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I’m just starting The Last Wish of the Witcher series by Andrzej Sapkowski.