Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What book are you reading?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by xmas365, May 6, 2014.

1. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

They Came to Baghdad ~ Agatha Christie

2. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

My daughter just came back from california and gave me a good ghost story ill be starting that next..

3. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Blue Dahlia ~ Nora Roberts

4. Meceka

Black Rose ~ Nora Roberts

5. Meceka

Red Lily ~ Nora Roberts

6. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

"The Drop" - Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly

7. Meceka

My Life in France ~ Julia Child

8. WintersElf

The Doll Graveyard by Lois Ruby

9. Dudley

"The Black Box" - Harry Bosch Series by Michael Connelly

10. Meceka

Dying to Retire ~ Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain

11. savingstar

savingstar Twinkle Light Checker MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

anything to do with pharmacology at the moment

12. Meceka

The Night Is Alive ~ Heather Graham

13. WintersElf

The Doll Graveyard by Lois Ruby

14. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Six Weeks To Zero Waste by Kate Arnell...I'm turning into such a hippie and I really don't have the feet for sandals!

Dudley likes this.
  15. Dudley

Just started "The Burning Room", the next book in Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series.

16. Meceka

Black Rainbow ~ Barbara Michaels

17. wstaple

wstaple Mistletoe Hanger MMC Premiere Member

Domestic Violets - Matthew Norman

18. Meceka

Finished: Revenge of the Wrought Iron Flamingos ~ Donna Andrews
    Started: Miss Julia Renews Her Vows ~ Ann B. Ross

19. Meceka

I've been on a reading binge (it's been too cold to do much else!):
    Crouching Buzzard, Leaping Loon ~ Donna Andrews
    We'll Always Have Parrots ~ Donna Andrews
    Owls Well that Ends Well ~ Donna Andrews
    No Nest for the Wicket ~ Donna Andrews
    The Penguin Who Knew too Much ~ Donna Andrews
    Cockatiels at Seven ~ Donna Andrews

Currently: Six Geese A-Slaying ~ Donna Andrews
    On the Seventh Day: forty scientists and academics explain why they believe in God

20. Iteachpercussion

Iteachpercussion Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Premiere Member Santa's Elf

Learning to Scramble: Bernie Kosar