What is the secret to your stuffing?

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
Alton does have some good ideas. I just think a turkey has to have stuffing. I'm not a big stuffing eater either

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
T - I love to watch 'Good Eats'!

Me too. By far my favorite cooking show.

But really I like the stuffing cooked on the side. I think it's too soggy if not. Except for that little mound of it that sticks out the back of the turkey and gets really done...

I agree. The past two years I've done away with the stuffing all together in favor of some cornbread dishes. No complaints.

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
good eats & unwrapped make a good combo

J

Jinglebelle

I'm not a big cornbread fan... and my family would NOT be happy with me if I did away with the stuffing...

J

Jinglebelle

good eats & unwrapped make a good combo

Unwrapped... I love that show too... you guys ever watch 'Ace of cakes'? I watch it occasionaly, if it's the only thing on, and I like it.

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
I love cornbread, and the rest of my family seems to enjoy it.

I like unwrapped, but I get tired of watching the same episodes over and over. I hardly ever see one I haven't seen before.

As for Ace of Cakes, I'll watch it, but it's not something I make a habit of. I'm usually up for anything with Bobby Flay in it, though.

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
Do you ever watch his show Throwdown? It's funny watching him try to cook things he has no experience with. I like him because he seems really down to earth; a very humble guy for everything he's accomplished.

J

Jinglebelle

I've only watched bobby once or twice... I don't watch food unless theres just nothing else on. I usually stay tuned to History, Discovery, or Cartoon Network (adult swim)!! heheh!!!

I'm hooked on Deadliest Catch...

J

Jinglebelle

I like to watch them catch the food, you guys like to watch them cook it!!
cheesy

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
Without History, Discovery, and TLC, I wouldn't even bother with the TV.

I have a little problem with adult swim; I tend to watch it when I've been without sleep for 20 some odd hours, and it gets a little trippy. I know it sounds weird, but I start to wonder if what I'm seeing is real or if I'm in some semi-catatonic hallucinogenic state.

Deadliest Catch seems like a repeat every episode.

J

Jinglebelle

Without History, Discovery, and TLC, I wouldn't even bother with the TV.

I have a little problem with adult swim; I tend to watch it when I've been without sleep for 20 some odd hours, and it gets a little trippy. I know it sounds weird, but I start to wonder if what I'm seeing is real or if I'm in some semi-catatonic hallucinogenic state.

Deadliest Catch seems like a repeat every episode.

Deadliest Catch is always a re-run it seems, but for some reason I watch it anyway...

I am a HUGE fan of Futurama!!

Tony, after 20 hours of no sleep it is probablly both - real AND some semi-catatonic hallucinogenic state - there's some pretty funky weird stuff on Adult Swim...

J

Jinglebelle

It's amazing to watch what those men go through... they sure make some good money...

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
I am a HUGE fan of Futurama!!

Are you aware of the purported deal between their creators and Comedy Central? Supposedly there was some sort of Futurama movie that kind of fell by the wayside after it's cancellation. Comedy Central made a deal for them to chop it up into three or four episodes for them to run, which unlike all the other episodes will have some continuity. Depending on the reaction, they may consider picking up the series again. Now it's still really speculatory, but those are details I keep hearing over and over again. We'll see if it actually happens.

J

Jinglebelle

Yes, I've heard(read) similar rumors -- according to GotFuturama.com, they decided to make 4 movies and chop them up into several episodes. Comedy Central will air them sometime in 2008... Fox may or may not air them also.

I hope it's not just a rumor, because I am TOTALLY looking forward to it!!

Have you seen the Christmas in 3000 episode? I love it!!

J

Jinglebelle

I agree.. I hope they stay true to the original episodes...

As for Family Guy, it has been a bit of a let down...

How did we get from stuffing to Futurama??

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image