Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What Song Describes Your Mood at this Moment?

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Christmas-A-Holic, Aug 19, 2010.

1. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Time in a Bottle

2. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I'm Still Standing

There are a few people waiting for me to crumble down - I'm much stronger than they think.

3. AuntieMistletoeDear

Learning to Fly

4. AuntieMistletoeDear

(You're the) Best Thing that Ever Happened to Me

5. AuntieMistletoeDear

Hold On I'm Coming

6. AuntieMistletoeDear

Manic Monday

7. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Oh my goodness Auntie, excellent taste!!!

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  8. AuntieMistletoeDear

Baby It's Cold Outside

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

Slinky - the slinky puppy is probably the only gift Santa never delivered (and a real horse)

Remember the slinky motto; if your world gets all twisted a little patience will work it out.

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

It's my oldest brothers birthday today and I always associated the song Aquarius with him.

11. AuntieMistletoeDear

On this day in 1959 the music died then on October 24, 1971 Don McLean captured the lost talent of The Big Bopper, Ritchie Valens and Buddy Holly along with the Pilot of the plane Roger Peterson. Sparing the life of Waylon Jennings lived as he lost the coin toss to Ritchie Valens.

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

Moon River

Elton John

Audrey Hepburn

13. AuntieMistletoeDear

Obladi-oblada

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

Three Little Birds

15. AuntieMistletoeDear

Let Your Love Flow

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

Remembering our first kiss

First Valentine's Day without my husband and while he's been gone for nearly 10 months, it feels more like two.

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

On this Family Day Weekend - Return to Pooh Corner

19. AuntieMistletoeDear

Expecting 20-30 cm of snow today...

Winter Wonderland

20. AuntieMistletoeDear

Higher and Higher