Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

What was the last Christmas related item you bought?

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by ChristmasKid77, Jun 27, 2010.

1. CGYager

CGYager Santa's Helper in South Dakota MMC Premiere Member

Go for it Minta & Martine. Shopping at stores for something special at Christmas time is nice and shows thoughtfulness, but there is "Nothing" like the personal touch. In many cases, it shows even more thought, care and time than hitting the mall circuit. Forgive me for being a bit jealous, but even the cookies I bake turn out to weigh around a pound each... :confused:
    My best efforts seem to come from the creation of various Stockings and their contents.

2. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer

Have you tried making Christmas Crack? Its pretty easy and very addicting ...

CGYager likes this.
  3. CGYager

CGYager Santa's Helper in South Dakota MMC Premiere Member

I have not heard of it before. What is the recipe and where can I find it? And of course... Thank you ahead of time.

4. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer

http://recipesandme.com/recipes/christmas-crack

This recipe can be changed up to fit your needs, what ingredients to like or have on hand. You can also do a chocolate peanut version too where instead of using the vanilla chocolate you use regular chocolate and drizzle on melted peanut butter.

CGYager likes this.
  5. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Christmas gift, and some advent calendars gifts

Minta and CGYager like this.