Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by CharlestonNole, Jun 27, 2010.

1. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

30 Days of Night

WintersElf likes this.
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

“Stan & Ollie” (2018, Steve Coogan, John C. Reilly)
    If it comes to a theater near you ... see it. It’s a touching, moving experience.

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  3. snowflake22

On Golden Pond

4. snowflake22

Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe

5. xmastidings

xmastidings Santa's Mentor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe

6. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum

Velvet Buzzsaw

7. snowflake22

Silver Bullet

8. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I-Robot

9. snowflake22

I Am Legend

10. snowflake22

Eat, Pray, Love

11. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum

Extraordinary:The Stan Romanek Story

12. snowflake22

Karate Kid

13. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. Santa's Mentor MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

The Story Of Us (A Hallmark Countdown To Valentine's Day movie about small town nostalgia, big city developers... and LOVE!)

snowflake22 likes this.
  14. snowflake22

Merry Matrimony

15. snowflake22

16 Candles

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

The Holiday Inn has Turner Classics so I treated myself to two last night before nodding off to a third.

I remember watching Naughty Marietta as a youngster and thought it would be great to sing my replies to everyone instead of simply speaking - didn't last long, but I tried a few times over the years.

17. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Along camp polly

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

That's one of my top 20 for sure - my husband always says I remind him of an eclectic of all of those characters.

snowflake22 likes this.
  19. snowflake22

Amazing film!

I love that, AMD...

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  20. snowflake22

The Family Stone